Bevgo Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - Large 32oz - Save Your Money and Hydrate the Healthy Way - Multiple Colors with Gift Included [Black]

BY BEVGO

Jackie N.
I take this water bottle everywhere. I'm one of those people who are really bad at drinking water but excellent at drinking coffee & tea. I'm usually fairly dehydrated. I've tried water tracking apps, but those only help the first few days. This water bottle has been helping me drink so much more. The times on the side help me make goals. The water infuser is also a bonus. I think the gel ice ball doesn't cool the water down enough for me so I rarely use it.
Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
This water bottle has become my best friend. I take it literally everywhere. This is the second one I've had. I dropped my first one and the bottom cracked and started leaking.. It was about $18 on Amazon, but after falling in love with the first one, I had to repurchase. I put fruit in it the night before sometimes, but I drink so much water many times I don't even have fruit in it. I have definitely been able to keep up with how much water I drink just by how many times a day I fill up this 32 oz bottle!
Boots S.
Tulsa, OK
I've been wanting to try one of these. Anybody know if this one is good? Does it filter the water as well?