BY BEVERLY INTERNATIONAL

Ultimate Muscle Protein (UMP) is considered a must have for natural physique athletes and anyone else who wants a mouth-watering source of easy to digest, low-fat, high quality protein to help them manage body weight and build, shape or preservel ean muscle. Distinguishing features of UMP include: 90% Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) (per gram of protein): Obtained from fresh skim milk, our ultra-premium MPI contains sustained-release casein plus fast acting whey in the samp 80:20 ratio found naturally in milk, and suggested by clinical research to support maximum lean muscle gains. Use UMP to make shakes, smoothies, brownies, puddings, cookies and uffins, or as a topping on hot and cold cereals. Winner of multiple Planet Muslce Platinum Awards, including Best Morning & Bedtime Protein and Best Muscle Building Protein! see more...

• Soooo I was looking at this and the muscle milk 100%whey ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I hate trying new protein powder! 5 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Who recommends it ? 6 Answers
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best tasty protein powder out there! No weird artificial sugar afterwards! Just blend it with water or milk for a creamer drink and you are good to go! I love vanilla flavor because you can put in some fruit, or coffee, chocolate or peanut butter for more variety of flavors!
Rachel K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this protein powder. The taste is great, and there's no gross aftertaste that you get with a lot of protein powders.

This powder is also great to bake with, or add to smoothies. The price is pretty comparable to other protein powders. If you're going to spend the money, I'd recommend this one.
Kelli R.
California , KY
The best by far when it comes to protein! I have tried so many different proteins and Beverly wins hands down with taste! I won't drink anything else.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I do think that this product is better than a lot of the other protein powders out there it has a pretty good flavor and I like it
Brittney D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this one time and it was better than most protein powders. It wasn't anything special, but it was better than most
alyssa f.
Boca Raton, FL
This protein blends very well and the taste is great! I usually add some PB2 if I want to change up the flavor.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always add strawberries and bananas to this and sometimes I'll add a little bit of yogurt or blueberries .
kristal F.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its so good , i so easy to do with water or whatever you want , i recommend i love this protein so much
Sky L.
How good does this work?
Meme M.
Is this a good product? Who recommends it ?
Sara R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this? I hate trying new protein powder!
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Soooo I was looking at this and the muscle milk 100%whey protein in Vanilla. I was wondering which one taste better if any of you have tried both of them.