BY BEVERLY INTERNATIONAL

Buy on Walmart
  • "Cookies and cream muscle milk is definitely the best tasting out of all the other muscle milk flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Love using UMP as a meal replacement mixed with Beverley's mass maker." in 1 review
Emily H.
I love this protein! It tastes so good! It is a little expensive but it has great quality to it! I buy it from my nutritionist! A con for this is that it’s not in your local Walmart! I definitely recommend everyone eat this! :)
Jessica W.
Dickson City, PA
Foodie Expert
I have tried many protein shakes and this is by far the best one so far! It tastes just like a milkshake and it only has 3 carbs which is awesome! The cookies and cream tastes just like cookies and cream milkshakes, it's crazy! A little pricey but not for a good protein shake. Definitely worth it 100%! It also could be mixed with water or milk!
Mara A.
Fremont, CA
Love the flavor of this protein and it is super easy to blend in my shaker. I don't find it to be powdery at all when drinking it.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Cookies and cream muscle milk is definitely the best tasting out of all the other muscle milk flavors! Love it!!
Denise G.
Foodie Expert
Tastes pretty darn good! Didn't taste weird or as chalky as I thought it would.
Ashley O.
Marysville, OH
Foodie Expert
I can't stand the taste of it. If I could get past the taste I wouldn't mind using it but because of that I don't.
Abigail M.
Edgewood, KY
Foodie Expert
Beverly UMP Cookies n' Cream Protein Shakes are the best thing to happen to my fitness routine this entire year. It satisfies my sweet tooth and keeps me full through long work outs.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I have not actually tried this product myself but my friend drinks this and loves it! It is an everyday essential for him!
Megan H.
Love using UMP as a meal replacement mixed with Beverley's mass maker. It's great to take on the go or between classes when you don't have time to stop and eat somewhere. This protein is creamy and tastes like a milkshake rather than a watered down shake. Cookies and creme is good but I also like the rocky road flavor. Ps. The tub of protein looks different than the one in the picture
Megan H.
Where do you guys buy your Beverly protein? Online? Or in store?