BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB SPORTMEN - BODY SPRAY 6 OZ

BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB SPORTMEN - BODY SPRAY 6 OZ

Does anybody know how this particular sent smell, before I purchase it for my husband, Beverly Hills Polo Club Sportsmen -Body Spray?
Start your review of BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB SPORTMEN - BODY SPRAY 6 OZ!
Lochbuie, CO
Literally one of the most fresh scented body sprays I have ever laid my hands on! Its perfect for everyday use, and great for after the gym as well. From the unique package coloring to the fine mist spay nozzle, I give the product an overall 5 star. I highly recommend if you like lighter scented body sprays.
Pocatello
This spray has a very refreshing scent and is perfect for almost any situation. I use this as a go-to scent in general. My favorite thing about this is that it isn't overwhelming so when I have this on I smell better but not like an old lady. It's an excellent value.
Bloomington, IN
I am silly to not smell before I bought it but it was on sale. Which are two mistakes I made. When I got home I showed my boyfriend and we both smelled it. And I am not kidding when I say this is probably one of the strongest scents and definitely will not buy again.
smells amazing. I would recommend this to all my friends and family. its is cheap and well worth the price. there is nothing to improve this product because it is super amazing. it is the best in the universe. I would buy a million of these. they are great
Mableton, GA
This body spray is just what you need when you leave the gym and don't have time for a shower. It's not over powering but it does give you a fresh out the shower smell. I have only purchased it once, but it's definitely my go to when I'm in a rush.
For a polo product we were a little disappointed. The price was okay if the product would have been better. It sprays on a little heavy. Would have been better if it was lighter like some other polo products. Definitely room for improvement!
This product was not too bad although I do not like it after a while. I would suggest making the product a bit less overpowering. I just put on 1-2 sprays but it gets too much after a while.
Smells amazing and it lasts all day! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a sexy spray. This was my first time using it and I would only improve it by getting a nice set
Cambridge, OH
My husband got himself a gift from a family member and he thought it was okay but was not his favorite he still hasn't though because all receives a gift and it does smell nice sometimes to take with you or juices and air freshener LOL but yeah we recommend everyday wear
Bay Minette, AL
My husband loves this scent. The first cologne I ever purchased for my husband when we were dating was the „”Original“ Polo Sport, which has been discontinued I believe? This is a good alternative. Clean, sporty scent which he loves.