BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB SPORTMEN - BODY SPRAY 6 OZ

BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB SPORTMEN - BODY SPRAY 6 OZ

Does anybody know how this particular sent smell, before I purchase it for my husband, Beverly Hills Polo Club Sportsmen -Body Spray?
Start your review of BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB SPORTMEN - BODY SPRAY 6 OZ!
Greenwood, IN
I am silly to not smell before I bought it but it was on sale. Which are two mistakes I made. When I got home I showed my boyfriend and we both smelled it. And I am not kidding when I say this is probably one of the strongest scents and definitely will not buy again.
smells amazing. I would recommend this to all my friends and family. its is cheap and well worth the price. there is nothing to improve this product because it is super amazing. it is the best in the universe. I would buy a million of these. they are great
Norfolk
Now I use this every day it smells like greatness you well make a statement when you walk it the door and the smell takes over the room and people ask who has that Cologne on it smells tremendous over all a you would me dum not to pick one up
Cambridge, OH
My husband got himself a gift from a family member and he thought it was okay but was not his favorite he still hasn't though because all receives a gift and it does smell nice sometimes to take with you or juices and air freshener LOL but yeah we recommend everyday wear
Bay Minette, AL
My husband loves this scent. The first cologne I ever purchased for my husband when we were dating was the „”Original“ Polo Sport, which has been discontinued I believe? This is a good alternative. Clean, sporty scent which he loves.
Chula Vista
Amazing smell, not too potent yet strong enough scent to last throughout the day with only two to three sprays. I really enjoy the design of the bottle as well, defiantly a go to scent !
103 weimar st buffalo ny
Not my favorite scent but love it , my mom got me into these scents and love them . I think it’s fine not to strong love it recommend to everyone looking for something soft yes I would buy again for sure .
Kimberly, AL
Dude, this stuff is great for leaving the house quickly. I love leaving a can of it my car or gym bag for a small spray before heading into the public. Women love this smell, especially when they are up and close in your immediate proximity. They always ask what I am wearing! Love it!!!
Roanoke, VA
I got Ralph Lauren Polo Sport Eau De Toilette Spray for Men for my boyfriend omg i love it he does to but i cant stay away from him when he has it on it smells so nice its not over powering its the smell of a cool active man
This is a really nice body spray that lasts a long time. If i apply it in the afternoon it last all throughout the night. The smell makes me feel great and it is very natural, not artificial smelling. I would recommend this to others looking for a fun and active scent.