Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy by Beverly Hills Polo Club, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for women

BY BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB

Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy For Her is a fragrance that contains two kinds of Damasc rose, patchouli, cinnamon and tonka. see more...

Tara Sue S.
Collegeville
This perfume has a good mix of flower, wood, and fruit sents. I would say the basenotes are a bit fruity (perhaps a subtle citrus), while the main scent is very warm and sandlewood like with topnotes of Jasmine. The perfume smells very nice but I don't know if I'd call it sexy.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This one is a little strong for me and a little musky. It last all day and smells great in the open air but not really on me. I bought a T.J.Maxx and was a first time buyer. I wouldn’t buy again but it is a good one for others.
Veronica T.
Dallas TX
Love the Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy, it smells so good and amazing. I got this for My 27th Birthday from My Mother N Law. One of the long lasting scents I have tried, and I love it....