BY RALPH LAUREN

Beverly Hills Polo Club Rogue is a classic, sophisticated scent with mascuilne notes of basil, chamomile, balsam, leather, cedar, patchouli, moss and tobacco. This outdoorsey scent is perfect for long days and whereever the night takes you! USA top... see more...

Vienna S.
Nice smell but not as long lasting as I'd like it to smell. Nice for a casual outing, not so much for a very fancy event. It smells like I'd like manly smells to smell. Compared to alternatives it is am option but definitely not number one on my list.
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this for my husband and he was allergic! He broke out in hives (on Christmas whoops!) I'm not sure if others have this reaction but just to be safe I don't recommend it. And to clarify, he doesn't have any known allergies and I've never seen him have a hive reaction before or after!
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
Although this isn't my favorite cologne I do love this brand. They have good quality shirts but I always buy my boyfriend.