BY RALPH LAUREN

Beverly Hills Polo Club Hot is a fruity, floraly scent. This sexy fragrance has notes of floral, fruit and musk which create an unforgettable combination that will drive people wild! USA top notes: fruit middle notes: floral base notes: musk, wood For... see more...

Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
Date night is always a struggle because I can never find long lasting perfumes...but this product changed that struggle. I love the smell and the price is great! It was first time buying it and I am definitely coming back for more! My babe loves it and always comments on me saying, "You smell amazing", lol.
Prajakta S.
Wheeling, IL
I usually get headaches from perfumes and prefer to stick to a single perfume although I have a collection of perfumes. I got this as a gift and loved the pink bottle. Although the perfume is nice and long lasting, it is a little intense for me . I wont be buying this again.
Isabella S.
Woodville, AL
I recently bought this at my local mall. It isn’t my favorite scent, but I do like it! It comes in a pretty bottle and lasts a long time. It’s a little pricey but you can expect that. I wouldn’t personally buy it again, but I think someone else could really enjoy it!
Rose T.
Scranton, PA
I bought this thinking is was ralph Lauren related. Regardless, the smell lasts so long. The scent is a warm yet joyful aesthetic. The bottle is very nice and so is the packaging. It's a strong scent but not nauseating. Wether or not it's strong enough to make you sneeze is on you lol
Yasmin C.
PHOENIX, AZ
en realidad me gusta tooodo lo de esta marca aquin no es bastante buena y por un precio moderado asi que este perfume no se queda atras ,buele mui riico lo use primero por que fue un regalo y me encanto ya llevo 2 botellas y lo seguire comprando
Averey J.
Yonkers
Other than CK, THIS SMELLS ABSOLUTELY AMAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 BUY THIS SPRAY!!!!!!! if you believe in smelling good all damn day. buy this spray. Polo be coming with the good clothes and their perfumes. I most definitely recommend this spray
Nasia M.
Convington
I love this perfume it is so amazing. I just don’t like the fact that you can only wear it with certain outfits. I purchased it on amazon. Other than that reason I love it and would definitely recommend it to others.
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
Love this scent, it’s very different from other Ralph products. Scent lasts a long time and I get compliments on it every time I wear it out. I bought this at sephora in my mall. Would definitely buy again
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
My friend use to wear this perfume all the time and it smells nice. I personally wouldn’t purchase it because Ralph andL are a bit pricey but thy typically have nice scents and they do tend to last a while
Shayna M.
Belle Vernon
This packaging is adorable. It is a very pleasing smell and adore it. It is a little intense and very strong so I wouldn’t recommend for people who get headaches from stuff like that.