BY RALPH LAUREN

Champion is a fragrance for all men with Patchouli, Sandalwood, Truffle, Dark Chocolate, Ylang-Ylang, Black Currant, Bergamot, Orchid, Fruity Notes, Incense and Vanilla. see more...

Cassandra E.
Cassandra E.
Gladstone
I bought this for my husband one day, and brought it home for him to try. As soon as he smelt it in the bottle he seemed to like it, and so did I. But after he put it on, the scent seems to have changed into a not so enjoyable thing. My husband decided that this is not a product to use outside of the bottle, and it has sat on my shelf collecting dust ever since.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
I did not personally use this product, but it is so good! It smells so much better than other products and the smell lasts really long. It is in a very nice bottle. It is pricey but it is definitely worth the price, the smell lasts for a very long time
Sandi C.
Sandi C.
Yummmmm. Smells so good. I purchased this for my son and I love it. It's a nice manly scent. The bottle is glass and super pretty. I love it! Compares above others. And yea I'd definitely purchase again. Thanks!
Yeslin G.
Yeslin G.
Miami
Gave to my husband for bday gift he said he loves it would buy another one in the future
Delvin L.
Delvin L.
Cleveland
Favorite cologne, leaves you smelling so fresh and new!! my wife absolutely loves it..