Beverly Hills Polo Club Blue 6oz Body Spray men

by Beverly Hills Polo Club

Beverly Hills Polo Club Blue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beverly Hills Polo Club Blue 6oz Body Spray men!
LittleCrispy F.
Burton, MI
Beverly Hills Polo Club Blue 6oz Body Spray men uploaded by LittleCrispy F.
For the price and the size its so fair. Smells real clean & crisp real nice for a base to add to cologne or just by itself is real nice
Isaiah M.
Alton texas
I love this cologne you guys should try it you won’t regret it. The scent is a nice fresh and cooling smell, but one thing is there should be bigger bottle sizes, this is better than other brands like, yes there is room for improvement like I said the bottle sizes thank you.
Sonny M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the active polo club body spray it’s a lighter blue bottle. Smells really great. I got this for cheap at Marshall’s. They usually have single or a full box of all the colognes to purchase. This is a really good brand for cheap.
member-ab896
I personally dont use but i buy for my boyfriend! I love this scent! It's very clean an manly smelling. Very good value too
Lauren G.
Forney , TX
This smells amazing and definitely a go to for the men my boyfriend used it all the time and he said it’s light but strong at the same time and very long lasting.
Tyler W.
Charlotte, NC
Love the smell and how long it lasts  the price is very worth it  the bottle has lasted me six months and I will buy again just wish they would make the bottle again
Tiffani L.
Portsmouth , NH
I absolutely love the smell of this. I got it for my fiancé for Christmas and he uses it every day. So far I have enjoyed each fragrance from this line. I have allergies so at times it can be difficult finding a spray for him that doesn't cause me to have a reaction, this body spray doesn't cause me any issues.
Brian W.
Elyria, OH
I received the gift set of the 4 sents and they were terrible the sent didn't last at all the bottles were plastic over all the quality was lacking to say the least I never thought I would have a bad review of polo but they were terrible
legalo T.
San Antonio
I didnt like this product because it had more of an alcohol type of smell to it. I wont wear it again and wouldn't buy it again just because of that reason. If it was made better than I would buy it again.
Jenna M.
Lowville, NY
I bought this for my 12 year old son. It's not to strong. He also has the 3 in one shampoo/conditioner/body wash. I love that it is not as strong as some other male scents like Axe. So far my son loves it and it works with his body chemistry. It is also a very affordable brand.

Looking for your answer?