BY RALPH LAUREN

Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are tagetes, mandarin orange and grapefruit; middle notes are geranium, cloves and cinnamon; base notes are cedar, sandalwood and amber. see more...

Bailey P.
Hazel park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
my boyfriend loves this stuff! he uses it while working out, or doing strenuous activity! still smells great even after hes been sweating all day!
Miriel D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bougth this cologne as a gift to my boysfriend, and i have to say the the smell is so good , it's not too strong , it's perfect for a daily perfume
Emily I.
Very destinic smell, brought this for my boyfriend but he didn't really like it. It's an okay price just they have better products!
Karla L.
Halls, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great gift for any man that like to smell good and it's not too strong or overpowering it's a nice clean scent
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
SMELLS amazing. My husband actually tried this one and he walked around turning some heads (in a good way)
Allie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Idk if this is the same but I only really know what Ralph Lauren blue smells like and that one smells good
Sunny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this Beverly Hills Polo Club Cologne for my son. His girlfriend loved it! He said it was nice and he is  wearing it all the time. I personally really like the fresh scent. The bottle is very attractive ad looks good on his dresser. It`s not expensive at all, I bought it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. I recommend it.