Beveri Nutritionals Beveri Organic Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Blueberries 16 oz

Beveri Organic Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Blueberries Description: New easy-fresh seal USDA Organic Good source of dietary fiber Simply add to smoothies, cookies, yogurt or cereal Flax is Gluten Free Just 2 tablespoons a day gives you 3g ALA Omega-3 120mg antioxidant lignans Flaxseed helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within a normal range What makes beveri flaxseed better than other flaxseed? beveri's golden flaxsee is sourced exclusively from farms in the Central Plains of North America (so we always know where their seeds come from). They use a patented seed selection process to filter out the detrimental immature or damaged seeds - providing you with a consistent serving of 3 grams of ALA Omega-3 and a shelf life guaranteed for up to 2 years from date of manufacture, guaranteeing freshness and a great taste. And, to top it off, the three screen sifting process ensures the removal of large chunks of hull, giving you the smoothest texture possible. This makes it even easier to add to your favorite foods and get your daily dose of ALA Omega-3's. Free Of Gluten. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Beveri Organic Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Blueberries Directions No refrigeration necessary. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (15 g) Servings Per Container: Approx 30 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 80 Calories from Fat 40 Total Fat 4.5 g 7% Saturated Fat 0 g * Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 3 g * Protein 2 g 4% Omega-3 Fatty Acids 3 g * Omega-6 Fatty Acids 1 g * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Fine milled golden flaxseed, blueberries, cane sugar, rice flour. Manufactured in a facility that use see more...

• How does everyone use this? Looking for suggestions.13 Answers
  • Does it need to be refrigerated after opening?12 Answers
  • What's the difference between flax or chia seeds18 Answers
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
I love these flax seeds. As many women, I had troubles with my digestive system and used probiotic pills.. since I started using these flax seeds on a daily basis I can go regularly to the bathroom! 100% recommended
Avril J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this flaxseed in cereal, smoothies and my snacks. I love making no bake carrot, flaxseed and oatmeal balls. Cover them with coconut and refrigerate. Eat when your sugar cravings comes along and follow up with a cup of water.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love flaxseed. Put it in everything that I possibly can. Usually get it in bulk for a good price. But this is higher end and has more to it. Didn't disappoint me in the slightest! Will be buying again.
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love putting this in yogurt or smoothies to add a little extra something.  These are healthy and great to put in any liquid based food.  I love using these at least three times a day in different meal options.  They are honestly great and I continue to purchase them without fail.
Brandi V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I put stuff like this in my Greek yogurt or in smoothies for a health kick! It actually makes you feel full longer and gives you nutrients you don't usually get in your daily diet. Highly recommend this product!
krizia a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is really good I would recommend it to everyone it's supper healthy helps you feel a lot better and they aren't bad at all yogurt is my best I eat it with but can put anywhere
Kaitlyn B.
Reno, NV
I use flax seed in my cooking and baking. It's great for you and full of vitamins. Already having antioxidants this adds more with mixing blueberries into the ingredients. Tastes amazing in oatmeal, smoothing, on top of cereal and in muffin mix. The mixture is small so you can't even tell it's in your food minus a little nutty flavor. So easy to get a great source of vitamins into your system.
elizabeth a.
Marion, TX
Like mentioned below you can bake with flaxseeds and as well mix with any beverage of liking tea, water,lemonade as long as you do not mind the flaxseeds floating around. They are great for healthy diet . Especially if you want to eat lean and clean
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Flax seed is good for skin and immune system. I can't describe the benefits it has, and the ways it's helped me. The price is definitely worth it.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these in my smoothies and they help to fill me up faster. Would definitely recommend this product. Also goes great in oatmeal as well.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
What's the difference between flax or chia seeds
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does everyone use this? Looking for suggestions.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Does it need to be refrigerated after opening?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
What do you like and or dislike about this?
Kelly S.