Betty Lou's Gluten Free Fruit Bars Cherry - 12 Bars - Vegan uploaded by Cristiane C.

BY BETTY LOU'S #24 in Gluten-Free Snacks

A wholesome, low-fat snack, Betty Lou's moist and chewy Cherry Fruit Bars are baked to taste like a piece of pie. Made with organic barley flour and natural ingredients, these vegan-friendly bars gain their sweetness from fruit juices rather than refined sugar. With no wheat, soy, dairy, or corn, the bars provide a healthy treat free of preservatives, trans fats and cholesterol Betty Lou's Fruit Bars come in several delicious flavors, such as apple cinnamon, blueberry, cherry, apricot, and strawberry. Each package contains individually wrapped bars, perfect for snacking or tucking into a lunchbox. About The BrandBetty Lou's line of innovative sugar-free snacks started when she and her family decided to stop eating products with refined sugar. When Betty Lou started looking for treats for her children to take to school, she realized how difficult it was to find treats that were not made with refined sugar-so she set about creating her own recipes. Having never created recipes before, she began to experiment, throwing in crunchy peanut butter, a bit of honey, nuts seed, and oats. Her experiments worked: Betty Lou's new snacks caught on, and today they are produced and marketed under betty Lou's, Inc. In addition to her original butter balls, Betty Lou's also produces granola, cookies, vegan bars, and a variety of gluten-free or dairy-free products-all made without refined sugar. Betty Lou's products make a naturally nutty snack with coffee for breakfast, or even a quick, healthy lunch. Athletes have been known to buy them for a nutritious boost of energy during training. Betty Lou's is based in Oregon. see more...

• I've had gluten free items before that just seem ... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these any good !? I'm just wondering because I would like to ...5 Answers
  • Are the sugars in this bar all natural? It sounds like a good pro...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ariel A.
San Diego, CA
These are my favorite snack! I remember when this company just started with their honest ingredients and yeasts later their integrity has not changed. I purchase these at windmill farms for a reasonable price. I always encourage my friends to buy these and even throw them in their gift baskets on special occasions.
Gabby M.
This is a delicious snack! Great taste. A little pricy, but a good gluten free treat.
Maria Eugenia C.
Im so in love with this bars because they are non glutten wich is very important for me cause I'm counting calories to lose weight!
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Me gustaria probarlo es súper chulo tiene demasiado sabor y es súper especial eso sabor
Timara K.
Lasvegas
OMG THESE TASTE SOOO GOOD❤️❤️❤️ I tried these before I could not stop eating it😍
Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
One of my good friends is always on a health craze. She had these on the counter while I was over one morning so I grabbed one for breakfast. It wasn't too bad for being more natural than your regular old breakfast bars.
Jorge F.
Some gluten free products tend to taste a little bit funny but this is quite an exception. Completely recommended..I love the cherry flavor.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Good healthy delicious bars I love that they are also vegan and helping to save the animals great cherry intense flavor definitely will buy again
Angie M.
I bought a few of these for immediate snacks during a grocery market trip and was very pleasantly surprised. These are healthful and hearty and I enjoy this on my work. More economical buying in bulk from Amazon than individually at my local health market!
Natasha S.
penhold, Alberta
My daughter loves these as she has Celiac disease. But they are very expensive. You get what you pay for.
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Are this actually good? Or taste like chalk?
kass m.
Where can these be found? They look good!!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Where could you buy these??
Brittany R.
Are these any good !? I'm just wondering because I would like to try!!
Soraida C.
Do they have a goid taste to them.