Betty Lou's Gluten Free Fruit Bars Cherry - 12 Bars - Vegan uploaded by Cristiane C.

BY BETTY LOU'S #15 in Gluten-Free Snacks

A wholesome, low-fat snack, Betty Lou's moist and chewy Cherry Fruit Bars are baked to taste like a piece of pie. Made with organic barley flour and natural ingredients, these vegan-friendly bars gain their sweetness from fruit juices rather than refined sugar. With no wheat, soy, dairy, or corn, the bars provide a healthy treat free of preservatives, trans fats and cholesterol Betty Lou's Fruit Bars come in several delicious flavors, such as apple cinnamon, blueberry, cherry, apricot, and strawberry. Each package contains individually wrapped bars, perfect for snacking or tucking into a lunchbox. About The BrandBetty Lou's line of innovative sugar-free snacks started when she and her family decided to stop eating products with refined sugar. When Betty Lou started looking for treats for her children to take to school, she realized how difficult it was to find treats that were not made with refined sugar-so she set about creating her own recipes. Having never created recipes before, she began to experiment, throwing in crunchy peanut butter, a bit of honey, nuts seed, and oats. Her experiments worked: Betty Lou's new snacks caught on, and today they are produced and marketed under betty Lou's, Inc. In addition to her original butter balls, Betty Lou's also produces granola, cookies, vegan bars, and a variety of gluten-free or dairy-free products-all made without refined sugar. Betty Lou's products make a naturally nutty snack with coffee for breakfast, or even a quick, healthy lunch. Athletes have been known to buy them for a nutritious boost of energy during training. Betty Lou's is based in Oregon. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene
These fruit bars are sooo good.They are filling and just delicious. They are a very good treat or snack. They do taste a lot like pie! I have only tried the cherry and it’s simply amazing. I would recommend these to anyone. I will definitely buy them again.
Amanda R.
These are great for me because it’s such a tasty treat! Some vegan and/or gluten free products can sometimes be a bit or miss type deal, but these were definitely worth the price. I love grabbing one for breakfast when I’m too lazy to cook.
Ariel A.
San Diego , CA
These are my favorite snack! I remember when this company just started with their honest ingredients and yeasts later their integrity has not changed. I purchase these at windmill farms for a reasonable price. I always encourage my friends to buy these and even throw them in their gift baskets on special occasions.
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
I bought a few of these for immediate snacks during a grocery market trip and was very pleasantly surprised. These are healthful and hearty and I enjoy this on my work. More economical buying in bulk from Amazon than individually at my local health market!
Jordan C.
New Albany, IN
One of my good friends is always on a health craze. She had these on the counter while I was over one morning so I grabbed one for breakfast. It wasn't too bad for being more natural than your regular old breakfast bars.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Good healthy delicious bars I love that they are also vegan and helping to save the animals great cherry intense flavor definitely will buy again
Jorge F.
Some gluten free products tend to taste a little bit funny but this is quite an exception. Completely recommended..I love the cherry flavor.
María Eugenia C.
Im so in love with this bars because they are non glutten wich is very important for me cause I'm counting calories to lose weight!
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Me gustaria probarlo es súper chulo tiene demasiado sabor y es súper especial eso sabor
Gabby M.
This is a delicious snack! Great taste. A little pricy, but a good gluten free treat.
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are this actually good? Or taste like chalk?
kass m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can these be found? They look good!!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where could you buy these??
Brittany R.
Are these any good !? I'm just wondering because I would like to try!!
Soraida C.
Do they have a goid taste to them.