BY BETTY DAIN

The Betty Dain Bull's Eye Tipping Cap comes in a convenient one-size-fits-all size. see more...

Audrey H.
Sparks, NV
I have used these caps several times on my own and other peoples hair. they do give great control so the highlight color you are using does not bleed into you hair. I used a version that came with a bleach kit before and was not impressed. I am very satisfied with the product.
Damaris C.
Moreno Valley , CA
I really like to use this cap for doing highlights. Give the perfect amount of hair not to thick just right. Helps ease the process of dying the hair. Protect the other hairs that are not going to be dyed. Anyone can use it. It is so simple.
Nisha A.
This a a great cap, I like the way it kinda covers your forehead so it world like a shield for your eyes, I enjoy using this on myself and my sisters.
Susan  C.
Ever since I was little my mom would use a rubber glove and put it on my head and upgrading to this was the best thing that happened to me 😂
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
Betty Dain! The only pull through highlighting caps I'll use for clients with short hair. No tangles or painful pulls. Great product.
Jessica C.
Best tipping cap out there. I purchased this cap many times. Easy to use and color doesn't bleed. Good price point as well.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
This worked okay for me. i don't really care for caps in general, they are a pain. Doing foils are much easier.
This is a really nice cap for highlighting. The fact that is made out of that plastic material, and not that rubbery one, it makes it a lot easier to put on/take off and it is also painless, in comparation to the rubbery one.