Betty Dain Black Satin Pillow Case #121 uploaded by Kimberly W.

BY BETTY DAIN

The Betty Dain Sleepwear Satin Pillowcase keeps hair silky smooth during the night. see more...

Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love my satin pillow case it truly does help you out a little more with my mornings. If you have curly hair it helps you with keeping the moisture in your hair and makes your hair still look put together when you wake up. It's also good for your face and have benefits for that as well. If you do get a black pillow case I reccomend washing it first and then using it since of the die stained some things, but besides that they're amazing.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my satin pillowcase! This was a must with my hair being as curly as it is. It prevents breakage in my hair, so my hair much nicer and easier to manage in the morning. It is more slippery than a normal cotton pillowcase (obviously) but it's still the best for my hair and face!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So last night was the first time I tried using a satin pillowcase and I LOVED it! My hair wasn't frizzy, dry, and it was super manageable. I had to rush back the next day to snag another one! The concealed zipper is also a huge plus so you don't have to worry about it snagging on your hair or being uncomfortable!
Julie Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So soft! I love sleeping on this every night! Satin is also great because it helps to keep your hair healthier and it's better for your skin to sleep on. I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud every night!
May M.
Having had unruly curls since I was very young I had come to decide I had two options when it came to sleeping with long hair - cut it off or tie it up and wash it in the morning. I was happy that I went with the second option time and time again as now that I have found this product I am not as afraid of how my hair will look in the morning