BY BETTY CROCKER #95 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Ingredients: Yukon Gold Potatoes*, Russet Potatoes*, Maltodextrin, Salt, Margarine* (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, nonfat milk, soy lecithin, mono and diglycerides, artificial color, natural flavor), Potassium Chloride, Butter (cream, salt), Corn Syrup*, Mono and Diglycerides, Vegetable Oil (canola and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lactic Acid, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Citric Acid, Calcium Lactate, Color Added, Yeast Extract, Spice. Freshness Preserved by Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, BHA, BHT.*Dried

Contains milk and soy; may contain wheat ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
simple dish to make! very quick to make in a pinch when you do not have the time to deal with real potatoes. i always keep a bag or two in my kitchen just in case i need to quickly pull dinner together.
Farrah E.
San Antonio, TX
These instant potatoes were great for an on the fly meal. The value was great, and the price was reasonable. I purchased these at HEB grocery store. The flavor was almost as good as real.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
These are pretty good if you don't have the time to make real mashed potatoes p, obviously they aren't as good as the real thing, but they aren't homemade! But, for being out of a box and not homemade they are certainly edible! I was pleasantly surprised after trying them! These aren't something I use often, as my family insists I make homemade mashed potatoes but I will suggest if your in a hurry, these are a pretty good alternative for a fast meal.
Stephanie D.
Hickory
I'm not a big fan of instant potatoes but these are pretty good. Use evaporated milk and add some cheese and they're great! Still prefer homemade potatoes though
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
Boxed mashed potatoes don't typically taste good by themselves, but these are my favorite "starting pack" for a quick mash. I load these up with spices and veggies and even bacon (depending on what I'm going for) for a quick and fun side dish. I recommend using real butter and fatty milk to improve the consistency as well.
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA
yes we eat home made mash potatoes and this product is just like pelling them we love the texture the tast the not so heavy and not to light we buy them becuase they are so good we even stop pelling potatoes and started eating them well betty makes lots or real good things and thats just one of many
Sarah D.
We've used these before and they aren't too bad. I would say the flavor could be a bit better but we doctored it up and they were good! We bought then at the local grocery store, I would recommend a different flavor :)
Katie B.
Marble Cliff, OH
These are actually quite delicious. I really love how flavorful they are. They are fluffy and thick and rich. Having this product by itseulf is yummy. It definitely met my expectations. I will be buying this in the future and would recommend to others.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
Pretty good for instant potatoes. Nice buttery flavor and does not have a gritty texture. I usually buy these at Walmart or any grocery store really. Well priced also. Would recommend to others.
Dariela P.
These are great to have on hand for a quick side dish. Very inexpensive and when you don't have time to make mash potatoes it's great to grab a package and I have a side ready in less than 5 mins