BY BETTY CROCKER #5 in Muffins

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Canned Wild Blueberries (blueberries, water), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate), Salt, Corn Starch, Distilled Monoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Dried Cultured Cream.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• "My family loves them." in 1 review
Ar H.
Honestly, I could eat these every single day! They are extremely easy to make and they taste amazing! I literally will not buy any other brand of blueberey muffin mix!! These will satisfy your cravings! I would also add if you are ok with eating things with raw eggs in them try the batter!!! It is to die for!!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I love this stuff! It comes with a can of blueberries also! This makes a nice size batch that you can freeze to have some for later! Blueberry muffins are my favorite and I definitely recommend this brand!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Unless you are making from scratch, you can’t get any better than this! These are so yummy and easy to make, and they’re very affordable. The blueberries are perfect and I enjoy eating these warm with butter on them!
alyssa d.
Bronx, NY
I love blueberry muffins this is the only brand i trust making blue berry muffins they always come out so good, I love blue berry muffins their the best for breakfeast.
Chrissy M.
This is bomb. At first I was a little scared to make muffins but this was the easiest. The box came already with the blueberries which I was surprised. All you had to do was mix the mix, rinse the blueberries, and put them in a pan. It was so easy to do and came out yummy
Allie S.
Gap , PA
This is my all time favorite blueberry muffin! I could eat these every day. I think the canned blueberries are perfect for this muffin- and if you aren't making from scratch- this is the best box out there. Simple- easy to make, and delicious! I love when my grocery store has 2-for offers, and always make sure I have some in the pantry!
Morgan S.
Always have a box of this mix in my pantry. The blueberries are real and you mix them in separate from the mix. I love eating these right out of the oven when their hot and crispy with a little butter
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
I bought this yesterday, and I'm so glad I did. It was the best mix I've ever tried. The berries were in a can separate from the mix, and they weren't dehydrated like the fruit in most mixes. The muffins turned out moist and delicious. I absolutely will buy this again.
Julian S.
Memphis, TN
I love muffins and I love these. This is my favorite flavor and I love to cut out the middle and put a scoop of ice cream for that delicious taste we all love. It is such a great cheat day snack too. Thanks so much for reading.
kelly m.
I buy this mix all the time. I used to make muffins but I've started to make bread and both are very good. You only need the mix, oil, egg and water to make it. Very easy and delicious for breakfast or a snack! Yummy!
kelly m.
Do you like this blueberry muffin mix?
Lexi W.
Do you enjoys these bluerry muffins?

Walmart