Betty Crocker™ White Spiral Birthday Candles uploaded by Andrea S.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Kate K.
Orlando, FL
These candles aren't the most exciting on the market, but they make a simple, classic statement against colorful or dark frosting. They do drip a bit, but if you don't leave them burning for too long, you won't have to worry about eating wax on your slice of cake.
Sandra R.
These candles will forever be a great memory for me. Whe. I was little I never wanted a store bought cake for my birthday. I always wanted my mommy to bake me one. When I close my eyes I can see these pretty pink candles on my cake! They will forever be my favorite kind of cake candles:)
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
Great, simple candles. I always use these for family/friends birthdays. Plus you can reuse them!
Taylor  S.
Courtice, ON
These candles are just the same as any other candle out there. You can pick up a pack of candles from the dollar store and they will generally be the same. Candles aren't really something that have quality brands in my opinion.
Carley G.
These really don't look or burn any different than the Dollar store packages that are twice as big for half the price. These work, but not worth the money.