Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cookie Icing uploaded by sharee b.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, water, corn syrup, gum arabic, propylene glycol alginate, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide (color), potassium sorbate (preservative), natural and artificial flavor, citric acid.

Buy on Amazon
sharee b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This icing works well on decorating cookies! Betty Crocker is always a great brand when it comes to baking! This frosting taste great, price is reasonable, and the writing shows up great on the cookies also!
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
This icing is easy to use. The tip makes it easy to write neatly onto cookies or cakes. I usually choose this brand when making birthday cakes for my family members because it is so much easier that making a mess trying to pipe out my own frosting.
Lyziet V.
Betty Crocker is the go to brand of baking! this icing works amzung for cooking decorating and cake writing. it keeps the areas neat and clean especially if you have kids that want to help.
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY
Nothing like some Betty crocker right. I love the fact that it already has the tip on it so it saves me so much time and hassle especially when I'm making cookies or cupcakes.
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
The first time I started backing I used this bag. I would really recommend for making cupcake . More for decorations , cookies. Easy and quick for beginners
Annabel L.
merced, CA
Love using this icing especially when I can't make my own, it has good flavor and is perfect for cookies and simple icing
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
This icing tastes great and is the perfect consistency. I just wish it came in more colors.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Esta marca es reconocida, sus productos son muy buenos asi que los recomiendo mucho, son de buena calidad
Trisha H.
Kenner, LA
Does this only work for cookies?