Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing uploaded by Talia A.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean, cottonseed), water, maltodextrin, modified potato starch, cornstarch, titanium dioxide (color), natural and artificial flavor, polyglycerol esters, salt, cellulose gum, potassium sorbate (preservative), citric acid, soy lecithin.

Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Not a bad taste, typical store bought icing, I just prefer homemade!" in 1 review
  • "It makes it so much easier to decorate a cake when you don't have a artistic bone in your body!!" in 1 review
Talia A.
london
Very smooth and tasty! Application is pretty smooth aswell , I put this on my cookies and it works for me
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,126 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
As a kid I loved to take the small tubes of icing to help my mom decorate out cakes and cookies no matter what time of the year. The price is completely affordable. Works really well and I have never had problems with it stopping up. I actually used this on a wedding cake a month ago and loved how easy it made my job!!
Connie N.
Bristol, PA
This is such a great idea and easy to use and clean up it comes out of the can perfectly and taste great and for the price unbeatable
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
Easy to use, great tasting and cheap.
Spreadable, and easy to clean up. The consistently is okay, and a bit too sweet for me but everyone loves it!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
If you are like me and well you are not really artistic these are fun for decorating. It comes with several different decorating tips with frosting in a can. It is great for kids . It can be pricey but you're making memories it's worth it in my opinion.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
This takes away the hassle of making your own cake icing which i can never seem to perfect since I'm not much of a baker. Sweet and yummy and i use a thin layer on my homemade cake for a nice taste.
Katelyn W.
Harrisburg, PA
The flavor is sweet and great for cakes. It is easy to use while decorating a cake or cupcakes. This icing with the four different tip styles makes it even easier to decorate now! I love it!!
Missy S.
It might just be my decorationg
Skills Bjt this productnjustnisn't for me. It's not as easy to decorate with as what I thought it would be.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
4 for the convenience since most people don't have decorating stuff. Not a bad taste, typical store bought icing, I just prefer homemade!
Sheri C.
Even though it says easy not that easy for me. Ian not the best at decorating cakes. Taste us great and my daughter loves these for her own creations.