Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing uploaded by Talia A.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean, cottonseed), water, maltodextrin, modified potato starch, cornstarch, titanium dioxide (color), natural and artificial flavor, polyglycerol esters, salt, cellulose gum, potassium sorbate (preservative), citric acid, soy lecithin.

Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Not a bad taste, typical store bought icing, I just prefer homemade!" in 1 review
  • "It makes it so much easier to decorate a cake when you don't have a artistic bone in your body!!" in 1 review
Connie N.
Bristol, PA
This is such a great idea and easy to use and clean up it comes out of the can perfectly and taste great and for the price unbeatable
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
Easy to use, great tasting and cheap.
Spreadable, and easy to clean up. The consistently is okay, and a bit too sweet for me but everyone loves it!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
If you are like me and well you are not really artistic these are fun for decorating. It comes with several different decorating tips with frosting in a can. It is great for kids . It can be pricey but you're making memories it's worth it in my opinion.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
This takes away the hassle of making your own cake icing which i can never seem to perfect since I'm not much of a baker. Sweet and yummy and i use a thin layer on my homemade cake for a nice taste.
Shannon A.
The flavor is good, the color options are wonderful, and this makes decorating your cake at home all the simpler. The only issue I've had with these is that, on occasion, a topper just won't fit right, and you get icing all over your hands, etc. That might just be me being a klutz, though.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
I've used the Betty Crocker Decorating Icing at Christmas time for our cut-out cookie decorating. It worked well - nice colors, easy to work with, and tasted good as well.
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
I think this stuff is great. But it has a little bit of an odd taste to it.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
So very easy to use. It makes the worst baker look like Martha Stewart in the kitchen. They have a variety of colors so it's easy to put the extra time and love in someone's cake to show it comes from the heart.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Betty Crocker Decorating Icing was great because saves time when baking. it comes in variety of colors.
Sheri C.
Even though it says easy not that easy for me. Ian not the best at decorating cakes. Taste us great and my daughter loves these for her own creations.