Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing uploaded by Talia A.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean, cottonseed), water, maltodextrin, modified potato starch, cornstarch, titanium dioxide (color), natural and artificial flavor, polyglycerol esters, salt, cellulose gum, potassium sorbate (preservative), citric acid, soy lecithin.

Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Not a bad taste, typical store bought icing, I just prefer homemade!" in 1 review
  • "It makes it so much easier to decorate a cake when you don't have a artistic bone in your body!!" in 1 review
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
I've used the Betty Crocker Decorating Icing at Christmas time for our cut-out cookie decorating. It worked well - nice colors, easy to work with, and tasted good as well.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
So very easy to use. It makes the worst baker look like Martha Stewart in the kitchen. They have a variety of colors so it's easy to put the extra time and love in someone's cake to show it comes from the heart.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Betty Crocker Decorating Icing was great because saves time when baking. it comes in variety of colors.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love these decorating frosting its tasty and i love the fact that it comes with different designs makes it better very easy to use
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
I use this whenever decorating cakes or even cookies. I love it. Easy to work with and taste good
Connie N.
Bristol, PA
This is such a great idea and easy to use and clean up it comes out of the can perfectly and taste great and for the price unbeatable
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
Easy to use, great tasting and cheap.
Spreadable, and easy to clean up. The consistently is okay, and a bit too sweet for me but everyone loves it!
LeAnn H.
Onsted, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this icing. It makes it so much easier to decorate a cake when you don't have a artistic bone in your body!! Tastes good too!
Missy S.
It might just be my decorationg
Skills Bjt this productnjustnisn't for me. It's not as easy to decorate with as what I thought it would be.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,125 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
As a kid I loved to take the small tubes of icing to help my mom decorate out cakes and cookies no matter what time of the year. The price is completely affordable. Works really well and I have never had problems with it stopping up. I actually used this on a wedding cake a month ago and loved how easy it made my job!!