Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing uploaded by Talia A.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean, cottonseed), water, maltodextrin, modified potato starch, cornstarch, titanium dioxide (color), natural and artificial flavor, polyglycerol esters, salt, cellulose gum, potassium sorbate (preservative), citric acid, soy lecithin.

Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ White Decorating Cake Icing!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Not a bad taste, typical store bought icing, I just prefer homemade!" in 1 review
  • "It makes it so much easier to decorate a cake when you don't have a artistic bone in your body!!" in 1 review
LeAnn H.
Onsted, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this icing. It makes it so much easier to decorate a cake when you don't have a artistic bone in your body!! Tastes good too!
Connie N.
Bristol, PA
This is such a great idea and easy to use and clean up it comes out of the can perfectly and taste great and for the price unbeatable
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Betty Crocker Decorating Icing was great because saves time when baking. it comes in variety of colors.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
I use this whenever decorating cakes or even cookies. I love it. Easy to work with and taste good
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
I think this stuff is great. But it has a little bit of an odd taste to it.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
This takes away the hassle of making your own cake icing which i can never seem to perfect since I'm not much of a baker. Sweet and yummy and i use a thin layer on my homemade cake for a nice taste.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love these decorating frosting its tasty and i love the fact that it comes with different designs makes it better very easy to use
Talia A.
london
Very smooth and tasty! Application is pretty smooth aswell , I put this on my cookies and it works for me