BY BETTY CROCKER #2 in Frosting

Ingredients: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Water, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Contains 2% or Less of: Mono and Diglycerides, Color (color added, yellows 5&6), Salt, Cellulose Gel, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

May contain milk ingredients.

• does anyone find that frosting taste better when someone ...3 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad after taste?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
This frosting is amazing! I am such a big fan of Betty Crocker’s frosting but this one is probably one of my favorites! I bought this at my local grocery store. I put this on cupcakes and a cake after baking and because it’s whipped it goes on easy !
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am really not a huge vanilla fan. Really really not. I prefer chocolate over vanilla however, once in a while I do like to have vanilla with chocolate cupcakes. They taste delicious and this is good but really sugary I prefer to make my own
Athena G.
I recently bought this betty crocker whipped cream and it taste amazing my first time buying and i used it for my chocolate cake and it came out perfect ! Not too sweet and it was tasty i will definitely buy this whipped cream again.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this frosting. I think being whipped gives it a whole new texture and it's very smooth. It has amazing flavor, and it also tastes great on cookies as well as cupcakes and cakes.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I don’t make my own frosting I always use Betty Crocker Whipped frosting. It’s so easy to pick it up from the store when in a pinch. If you can’t make your own frosting it’s a tasty substitute! I know I’ve caught myself eating out of the jar. It’s a guilty pleasure I’ll continue to use and recommend!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really like this frosting. Is really easy to apply to the cake. I’m a repeat user. It has a good flavor. Very good. Nice packaging. I buy this in any grocery store that is closed to me. I do recommend this.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my go-to frosting. I absolutely love whipped frosting. With 2 small children and a passion for baking, I don't always have time to whip up frosting so this is such a great alternative. It's quick, easy, and spreads on very smoothly. I would highly recommend.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The whipped frosting is one of the only frostings I will buy now that I've tried it.. It is so creamy, smooth, light, and sweet. It has such a great taste and goes perfect with anything sweet. It is affordable and Betty Crocker is such a great brand.
Timmie R.
Warrenville, IL
Honestly not a huge fan.. I can eat the regular frosting straight from the tub.. and this just is not as cream. if you are looking for a lighter option and not something so thick, this would be the way to go.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
I absolutely love Duncan Hines whipped frosting. I have to say that whipped frosting is my favorite. Great texture and flavor. Can eat right off of a spoon and is absolutely delicious on a cake. Will definitely buy again.
Gwendolyn W.
Does this leave a bad after taste?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does anyone find that frosting taste better when someone else frosts the cake?