Betty Crocker™ Whipped Strawberry Mist Frosting uploaded by Trish S.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Water, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Contains 2% or Less of: Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Color (color added, red 40 and blue 2), Salt, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

May contain milk ingredients.

Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is the best frosting ever I can eat this buy it self it's that good. I love a nice moist strawberry cake or a chocolate cake with strawberry frosting on top it's the best. I get mine at Walmart. I do recommend this.
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
We had a sample of this the other day and it was so good i had to go and buy it to make cupcakes for my husband, its a strong strawberry flavor
Alyssa  M.
I love strawberry flavor on my vanilla or chocolate cakes/cupcakes. It leave a rich flavor. Too much strawberry if you use on strawberry item.
Trish S.
Newark, NJ
This is super sweet I love the taste omg . It taste like really strawberries though lol. I can use this for cupcakes but I use it on cakes .
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this is a very hard product to find but i really love using it, it's such a fun flavor and not many companies offer flavored frosting
Rosaly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Un gran aliado para todos los reposteros es esta crema para untar torta con sabor a fresa. Sirve tanto para rellenar y cubrirla.
Morgan L.
You can never go wrong with Betty Crocker. This is definitely my go to brand cake mix and icing! Very nice price
crystal d.
Whipped frosting great for cakes or cupcakes. Has a great texture and strawberry flavor most kids enjoy.
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
Holy amazing! Strawberry was my fav anyways but whipped is much better. Only in this brand.
mandie b.
Love this when i make cakes and any desserts... love the taste and makes cakes so sweet

Walmart