BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Palm Oil, Corn Starch. Contains 2% or less of: Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Whey. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate and BHT.

Contains milk ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Whipped Milk Chocolate Frosting
  • "It tastes good with many different cakes and it is overall a great product. " in 1 review
Alexis N.
I think this is the best frosting I've ever eaton, It's very rich and not too fluffy and surprisingly it holds a lot of frosting inside I can usually use this for two cakes
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I love the BC whipped frosting's because they spread so easily! Word of caution: If you're using this in warm weather, or in a hot kitchen, be careful because if the frosting gets hot, it will drip/melt. Works great with food coloring...tastes light... Will buy again when I need to!
Kathleen H.
Seville, OH
Why make your own frosting when you can buy this yummy chocolate frosting. It's always smooth and easy to spread on cakes or cupcakes. It doesn't have a jarred flavor.
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
This is my go to for frosting. I bake a lot of cakes for bake sales and I find this frosting on sale a lot. It tastes good with many different cakes and it is overall a great product.
Cassie W.
I prefer the whipped frosting to any other kinds. I like that it's lighter and doesn't feel like it weighs down your tummy and gives a sluggish feeling.
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
Betty crocker is my go to frosting every time I bake a cake or cupcakes. its good creamy and delicious quality frosting. I recommend this product
Heather C.
El Paso , TX
I'm not a big fan of chocolate but when I make chocolate cakes I use this frosting since it's not go sweet and it's easy to work with!
Janice A.
I like to bake cakes and cupcakes for my kids and I like to use this Betty crocker whipped milk chocolate it's smooth and delicious
Karen K.
Monroe, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this brand of frosting, any flavor will do, especially if it's whipped. It has a smoothr texture and goes on so easily.
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is seriously one of my favorite frostings! So good and rich! Perfect for cake or brownies.