Betty Crocker™ Whipped Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Sue Anna G.

BY BETTY CROCKER #34 in Frosting

Ingredients :

Sugar, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Palm Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Yeast, Soy Flour, Whey, Color Added. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate and BHT.

• How can I get coupons because I don't have a printer? Thank you!1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "And you can't go wrong with chocolate." in 1 review
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
For being a canned frosting it is very good! I really like how convenient they are how tasty they are! I think they have great flavor and I have used them many times. I like how light and whipped the texture it, it makes it easy to apply. It's somewhat spendy, but it is saving you time. I would recommend this product.
Whitney E.
Midland
I liked the taste of this frosting, it was a little weird to work with compared to buttercream or any other kind of frosting. I made some sugar free cupcakes for some coworkers who are diabetic and/or on a diet. The whipped frosting still has some sugar but it's not nearly as high as regular frosting.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
The Whipped frostings are my favorite. They are so easy to spread, even for kids. The flavors are a bit lighter in taste than the regular line, but I like that aspect to them. This frosting always works nicely as soon as it's opened.
Michelle M.
I love whipped icing and this is the best I've tried so far. It's so good I could eat it straight out of the container. All of the flavors are great and it's an affordable, convenient option for making cakes. I will recommend it and keep buying it when I bake.
teira S.
Pilgrim, KY
This is the only frosting that I buy in the chocolate flavor. It's so creamy and it's easy to spread. I warm mine for a few minutes so it's easier to mix and spread. I will always buy this brand. It's my go to
Hillery D.
Chattanooga, TN
Great on cookies or cake! I'm a teacher and my kids love "cookie pops." A cookie PPP is simply a sugar cookie on s stick with icing on top. The whipped frosting gives the cookie more of a rich melt in yourouth taste!
Carol K.
Corryton, TN
I love the texture of the whipped frosting....but there isn't enough in the can to frost a whole cake properly...so I can only give it 4 stars
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
Quick and easy frosting that tastes great! Used this several times during the holidays making cupcakes. Always keep a jar in my house on hand.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
These are very sweet and delicious I use them on all my cakes for birthdays or get-togethers they taste amazing and they never disappoint
Amber W.
This is so good that I can eat it right out the container. This goes great on everything, whether it be cake or brownies. I love it!!
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons because I don't have a printer? Thank you!