BY BETTY CROCKER #25 in Frosting

Ingredients :

Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Water, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Contains 2% or Less of: Mono and Diglycerides, Color (color added, yellows 5&6), Cellulose Gel, Salt, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

May contain milk ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Whipped Butter Cream Frosting
  • "Personally im not a fan of store bought frosting because they usually are too sweet but the cream cheese frosting is delicious" in 1 review
  • "I recently used it with Red Velvet Cupcakes and my family loved it. " in 1 review
  • "This icing is really good and easy to spread!" in 1 review
Christy S.
Bartlett
This is the best! I am one who doesn’t like store bought frosting. I saw this & decided to give it a try. It taste so much like buttercream frosting you make yourself or get from a bakery. I mixed cocoa in it & it became a wonderful chocolate buttercream. I have this container in the fridge as a go to when I want a bite of something sweet.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Yum! I love this Whipped icing. I ha fro actually hide from my daughter she was trying to eat it all! 🤦‍♀️ met my expectations I do recommend! I bought this from Walmart! And the price is affordable. Great 👍🏼
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this stuff and love to get the regular one so I can put different colors in it to decorate cookies for the holidays and it’s really good to eat just alone haha but I would recommend this to others.
Megan L.
W Lafayette, IN
The BEST icing there is!  I use it to frost cakes & cupcakes!  It is much better than plain vanilla.  This is richer AND smoother than any other buttercream I have tried.  It is a great price and awesome quality.  10/10 recommend this for your next dessert!
Delihla D.
My all time favorite frosting!! Its a guilty pleasure for sure! My ideal cake is this frosting on a strawberry cake!! I love it so much I need to have some at home at all times. I definitely recommend
Alexus G.
Columbus, OH
This is soooooo good. Really extremely sweet, though. If its by itself it would definitely be too sweet (yes I eat icing by itself) But paired with a solid cake its perfection.
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
I used this product to make my death by Oreo cupcakes. I blended crushed Oreos in with this light, creamy frosting. It was so delicious but not too heavy. It was so moist.
Lana M.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm not a fan of canned frosting but if you're gonna buy one, this is my choice. It's absolutely delicious and besides my own buttercream, this is a GREAT second choice!
Justina A.
Corona, CA
We love this frosting. My daughter bakes all her friends stuff for their birthdays. She loves using the whipped frosting and her friends love it too. Definitely a crowd pleaser.
Lisa S.
This frosting is absolutely one of my favorites!!.. 100 times better than the regular plain vanilla frosting.. I definitely recommend this product for cupcakes and cake!!
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this make you fat if you eat alot
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What does this taste like and Is this heavy tasting!?