Betty Crocker™ Watermelon Cupcake Mix uploaded by Nicole S.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% or Less of Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Corn Cereal, Gum Arabic, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Artificial Flavor, Color (Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5).

Andrea W.
Proctorville, OH
These were cute for a summer party but the taste was not very good. It was an odd fake sweetness and looked much better than they tasted. I would recommend these only because they are easy to make and look good but don't expect a lot from flavor.
Carolina S.
I've made these with my nieces and aside from being so cute and fun, they taste great!! A watermelon aroma and taste with the green frosting is perfect! SO much fun for kids to make, super cute and delectable. I've used a lot of betty crocker's baking mixes/products and they are all good!
Lindsay R.
Clinton, NC
I loved these watermelon cupcakes with the watermelon frosting as well. They were fun to bake, and decorate, and the watermelon flavor is great! Good choice for a summer dessert
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
You just can't go wrong with some Betty Crocker. I rarely use anything but this brand to bake with. It just tastes great and it's not expensive at all. So many flavor choices and they always have new ones. I recommend this!
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
The scent is better than the taste. They dont taste awful, but i wish they had more watermelon flavor. I used vanilla icing rather than the watermelon icing. Not bad, but they could be better.
Nicole S.
Im not a big fan of cupcakes, i bpught these at Target on clearance. I was surprised how much i liked them. The cake is moist not to sweet. The frosting is delicious. I do not like store bought frosting but this flavor is like liquid watermelon candy. I baked them for 14 minutes and they came out perfect! Wish they weren't limited edition...
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
Bought this for my friends birthday as a joke and thank goodness I had gotten a REAL cake for him. I made them and they smelled AMAZING, the cake felt moist, it smelled sweet like a Jolly Rancher, and the same for the frosting. Too bad the flavor doesn't match up, it tastes like a candle. Don't ask how I know what a candle tastes like. But trust me.
Breanna F.
Cecilia, KY
I was hesitant about trying this at first but it is actually REALLY GOOD! it has a perfect watermelon taste and with green frosting, cupcakes are really cute. This is a great summer cake flavor!
ivy o.
i bought these thinking they'd be a yummy, yet summery treat, but they just didn't come out the way i expected. i bought it at my local walmart, and i really wanted to like them! they just tasted so artificial and sugary
Megan Y.
does this cake mix actually taste like watermelon?
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay , FL
Does cake mix actually expire? I made this the month that it listed its expiration date and wondered if that was why it tasted so weird/bad, or if that was just the flavor. If the bag is completely sealed, isn't an expiration date precautionary?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Is it worth trying?! Seems kinda funky but I'm intrigued.