BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Water, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Milk. Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Distilled Monoglycerides, Modified Corn Starch, Buttermilk, Modified Tapioca Starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Whey Protein Isolate, Dried Egg Whites, Cellulose Powder, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Ethoxylated Mono and Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Color Added, Yeast, Freshness Preserved by Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tocopherol and Ascorbic Acid.

Autumn B.
Redford , MI
My grocery stores stopped selling these unfortunately but if they were still around I would still be buying them. Great for a single serving, they're moist and delicious
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is sooo delicious. When I am in the mood for something sweet and don't want to make a lot of something I grab this. Its so moist and chocolaty. I love eating this with a glass of milk and binge watch my favorite show or movie. I highly recommend these to others
Heather G.
Galax, VA
I love having these handy when I'm craving something chocolate but don't want to fix a big cake. These have a great chocolate taste and the icing on top is amazing. It so easy to make put a little water stir put in microwave than its done it so simple to make not hard at all.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
I've only tried this once and it actually isn't that good. I expected it to be way more chocolatey and better for it being Betty Crocker. I think since it's microwaved, it ruins the flavor. If you're craving chocolate cake, just make a quick cake using the Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix!
Val V.
over priced for the quantity that you get and it doesn't even taste all that great, you are better off either making brownies and adding fudge or chocolate icing or making your own devils chocolate cake with hot fudge. its a nifty idea don't get me wrong but its pointless.
Riley F.
Granbury
You cant go wrong with chocolate on chocolate on chocolate! But you will need a huge glass of milk! i love these when im craving something sweet. they are easy to make and delicious
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mouth is salivating just thinking about this. It's so warm and gushy and while I don't love chocolate overload, this makes it worth having that much chocolate. It's fast, easy and cheap. Not to mention it's a personal size so you don't have to make a huge cake if it's just you.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
These are dangerous! A delicious cake that you can make quickly in the microwave? Yeah, this is definitely trouble. But the good kind of trouble where you have very little regrets. I definitely recommend these if you like a yummy treat without the wait. But I warned you. You will be hooked!
Rebecca B.
Ypsilanti, MI
If you have ever been pregnant, craving chocolate cake, and unwilling to wait for it, these gems come in handy. I have no idea how I would have survived without them. Seriously, my significant other knew exactly which stores did and didn't carry these on his way home from work. Phenomenal.
N V.
Irvine, CA
TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY!! I am no martha stewart and i definitely do not have the time to cook but want cake or brownie that tastes semi homemade. This is literally ready in a few minutes in the microwave without having to put in 20 different ingredients.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
What's the best flavor?
Sarah M.
Perryville, MO
Is there any other flavors then the chocolate one's?
Sarah M.
Bradford , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these available in Canada?
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
How good are these? Does it taste like real cake or like those little Debbie's? I've always wanted to try these
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Is this better than it was 5 years ago opinions?