BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got these brownies on a discount and the chocolate favor was so delicious. The walnuts in the mix for a big huge and crunchy and the nutty flavor came out when I cook the brownies. This was around a dollar to two dollars per box at the grocery store. I love adding more walnuts if it seems like there’s not enough so I get a lot of walnuts in each brownie bite, but there is a decent amount of walnuts in this package. The brownies cooked ooey and gooey and fudgey ..and flavor of the brownie itself was on point
Melissa M.
El Prado, NM
Mmm these are so easy and so delicious. I always make a double batch because they go very quickly I'my house. Definitely hits the spot with a cold glass of milk.
Christine H.
El Paso, TX
My nephew had 2 friends ove. So we decided to bake brownies and It was very good and easy to make. We enjoyed them very much, but most of all they are filling.
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
I haven't run into a brownie mix I didn't like, but I do tend to select this brand. The brownies are moist and the nuts are a nice change in texture.
Nadeene I.
Cordova, TN
We always get betty crocker brownie mix! They taste amazing, i tried another brand and it was horrible! I usually add the walnuts in myself though!!
Amanda G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I always buy Betty Crocker's Walnut Brownie mix because it is my dad's favorite kind! They always come out perfectly moist and throughly cooked!
Alexis R.
Sinfully delicious, but so easy to make! I definitely recommend this for anyone who is hesitant to bake, but wants to make something easy.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This supreme walnut brownie mix is to dye for. So moist and creamy and full of flavor. I am a chocolate freak and this gets me everytime.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
The walnuts make my favorite brand of brownies even better! Love this!!! Walnuts add a whole new level of goodness with chocolate!
Ashley D.
These are so good and easy to bake. My family loves them and they want me to get some almost every time I go to the store