BY BETTY CROCKER #16 in Frosting

Ingredients :

Sugar, Palm Oil, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Starch, Canola Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Color (Yellows 5 & 6 And Other Color Added), Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved By Potassium Sorbate

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's the best thing to put on your cake I love using this icing I always buy it" in 1 review
Sanjana N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is great for quick whipups and bakes. I usually use it when I'm out of time to prepare my own frosting and this tastes great. It is really creamy. I get if from Walmart for $1.5.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I am not a huge frosting fan, but when it comes to Betty Crocker™ Whipped Vanilla Frosting , I ALWAYS enjoy it. It pairs perfectly with any of Betty Crocker’s cake mixes. It’s priced well for the product you receive, and there are endless opportunities to make with it. I almost always color mine and decorate my cakes.
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I don't know which one I love more the confetti or regular vanilla but right now I have vanilla. Very rich and creamy I found myself literally eating right out of the tube... last night 🤷🏾‍♀️ (ran out of cupcake mix)
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
This is my go to brand of frosting. It's a great price point and the quality is on point. It tastes delicious on homemade cupcakes and cakes. Sometimes when i feel like doing homemade, i don't want to also make the frosting, so this comes in handy.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
This is great for a many things! Of course cakes and cupcakes, but also good as a snack on graham crackers or for mixing to make cake pops etc. It's easy to grab and has a great rich flavor. Not too sweet but perfect for a plain cake. I definitely recommend.
Kate B.
The perfect frosting for cupcakes or just for dipping grahams crackers. It's affordable and great quality. This can be found at any grocery store. Frosting is the perfect finish for cookies to give it that extra sweetness! Will definitely use again!
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
I use pre-made frosting only when I'm trying to save time or simplify the baking process. I always find it too sweet and way too heavy. I'm much more of a fan of the light, homemade stuff.
I was pressed for time, and picked this frosting up for my friend's birthday cake this year, though. It wasn't really the flavor I wanted (I wanted butter cream), but I wanted to make sure the frosting was a bright white for my cake. Color-wise, it hit the mark exactly.
Flavor-wise, it was too sweet, too heavy, and very artificial. But that's just my taste, and I'm a bit of a frosting snob. My friend loved it, though, and was using her finger to swipe globs of it off the cake.
To each their own! If you like pre-made frostings like these, you'll probably like this! If you don't like them, you probably won't like it. But if your goal is saving time, grabbing something affordable, and having a nice, white frosting, then this will (I'm excited to use this pun) take the cake.
Lyndsey W.
Betty Crocker is my go to brand for cake mixes and icing. I like to make homemade icing but when I don't have time or not feeling like making it from scratch this is my go to to get. It's got a great taste and it's so creamy!
Rosie U.
This is the icing my mom uses for every birthday cake! It has a great flavor! The only downside is that you never use an entire container at once; you would have to make multiple cakes!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I have to admit that, like many people, vanilla is not always the flavor that I reach for when it comes to frosting, but I do really like the vanilla flavor in this as it's not that fake-tasting, although also not quite real either!