BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Frosting (Sugar, Palm Oil, Water, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Color Added, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid), Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar. Contains 2% or Less of: Palm Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Color (Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Natural Flavor.

Allergen Warning: Contains: wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

Dennisse A.
Cicero , IL
Love Betty Crocker mixes super easy to make and super affordable. And there's plenty of flavors to choose from, vanilla chi is good for your sweet tooth. And the mixes sometimes come with coupons so that's a bonus!
Dallas L.
For ever birthday we bake a cake or cupcakes and it is always from better crocker. My boyfriend is a sucker for chai so i decided to try these and they were pretty good. I think that they could have used more flavor but they were moist not dry and they were very satisfying.
Jaime W.
These are amazing. Genius. Taste amazing, awesome texture, definitely a hit when I make them for an event or a party! I use buttercream icing & they are delicious! Only a couple of bucks at any store that sells baking items!
Andrea M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
I love everything chai. Once I made these cupcakes I was absolutely in heaven. Definitely recommend. I suggest using applesauce instead of eggs when making them your cupcakes will be extra moist and yummy
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this box mix! It has such great flavor and tastes just like vanilla chai from Dublin donuts which is so good! I would buy this multiple times and it tastes very homemade and would make any party great
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
I honestly read the flavor and did not think I would like this at all. I was wrong it's a nice change of pace to tradition flavors and we were able to snag a couple of these on sale. It's still vanilla but the chai gives it something really nice and flavorful. Will absolutely purchase this again.
Trish C.
Astoria, NY
The weird coloring throws me off a bit. It feels so unnatural, and the flavor isn't that impressive. Still convenient and I love what they're trying to do. But eh, I'd pass.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I am a big fan of vanilla chai drinks so when I saw this, I got very excited. However when I tried them, I was very disappointed. The taste was barely there, it's simply tasted like a plain vanilla cupcake. There were no spices or chai taste at all. It wasn't terrible, it just wasn't what I expected at all. I definitely will not be a re-purchasing this at all.
Kayla B.
Easy to make and very tasty. Product is always fresh and my family prefers it. I have tried other mixes but they can tell the difference.
Tia W.
Charlotte, NC
I love chia lattes and these are really similar. Love on a cold day to warm you up. Betty Crocker has always been one of my fav brands.