GroceryFrozen FoodsBetty CrockerPackaged Meals & SidesBetty Crocker
Betty Crocker Ultimate Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Cheese Mashed Potatoes

Betty Crocker™ Ultimate Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Cheese Mashed Potatoes

Ingredients :

Potatoes*, Water, Interesterified Soybean Oil, Whey, Cheddar Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Salt, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Roasted Garlic*, Natural Flavor, Modified Corn Starch, Roasted Garlic, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Alginate, Lactic Acid, Sea Salt, Garlic *, Xanthan Gum, Onion*, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Spices, Calcium Lactate, Yeast Extract, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Yellow 6 Lake, Color Added, Soy Flour. Freshness Preserved by Sorbic Acid, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Citric Acid.*Dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Ultimate Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Cheese Mashed Potatoes!
How would you rate this product?
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I am a lover of mashed potatoes and these are one of my favourites. So flavourful. Exceeds expectations every time. People usually can’t tell that my mashed potatoes aren’t made from scratch! Can be used to make Shepard’s pie, other dishes, or can be served on its own as a side.
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
So good 😊 I love garlic cheese mashed potatoes 🥔. So yummy 😋 Not the healthiest but amazing good. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Crystal J.
Brantford , ON
I like these potatoes if you need a quick meal. Easy to prepare and hardly no hassle. Purchased from my local grocery store and very affordable. Especially for the portions. I would recommend to others if it's your thing.

Looking for your answer?