Betty Crocker™ Ultimate Fudge Premium Brownie Mix with HERSHEY'S™

Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate Fudge Sauce (Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk [Condensed Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup], Water, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Buttermilk, Butter, Whey, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Mono And Diglycerides, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Sodium Alginate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Artificial Flavor.

Are they going to make a similar product to replace these they are life ?
What does this taste like after baking it?
How long do these take to make?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Ultimate Fudge Premium Brownie Mix with HERSHEY'S™!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It was very good and not hard.in 1 review
I highly recommend thisin 1 review
3 years agoHanford, CA
This is my favorite brownie mix of all brands and flavors! I follow the directions on the box with no variations and I always get compliments on these brownies. I do think having nice, nonstick baking dishes does help, but aside from that these are easy and delicious.
2 months agoOil Springs, ON
Yum! I'm a brownie lover, and these are easy, quick, great tasting treat. Our family go to brand. Perfect treat for events, birthdays,hoildays etc. I haven't heard any complaints. Sometimes I'll add some choclate chips for a little extra flavour.
2 years agoFalfurrias, TX
When craving some really good and quick brownies, my family and I always run to this brand!!! They are so good that I cannot count the amount of times we have bought this product!! Many people in my family enjoy them
2 years ago
These brownies are everything. It's super moist . I would recommend you try to get fancy with it and get some ice cream and cookies and mix the brownies in the ice cream and make a ice cream sandwich out of it. You can get it from any grocery store. And I would recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth
2 years agoPolk City, FL
These are by far the best brownies I have ever tasted! They always come out so fluffy and moist and never dry. I also suggest replacing the water with milk instead and it makes it just that much more rich and decadent! I usually make these brownies at least twice a month! 10 out of 10 would recommend.
2 years agoOxnard, CA
Betty Crocker has never done me wrong. While I love baking from scratch, there often just isn’t enough time between work and life. What makes this brownie mix so special is the fact that it’s totally customizable, as I often add peanut butter, chocolate chips, or cream cheese.
2 years agoCarlisle, Carlisle
This baking mix tastes so good you could be fooled into thinking it had been made with all the individual ingredients and steps. It is so easy to use and you don't need lots of extra ingredients and it is a really affordable baking option which I always tell my friends about!
2 years agoAnnapolis, MD
I made some of these last night and I was a bit skeptical because it was only $1.00 for the entire box. I usually go for ghiradelli but wanted to switch it up. I was so impressed with how ooey gooey these brownies were and I will definitely be buying again.
2 years agoWarren close , Brandon
who doesnt love a moist brownie that melts in your mouth? this certainly is one that does! i love baking either cakes or brownies and when i just want an instant mix its always better crocker that i use, very good priced for how much mix you get, i love it
2 years ago
I love to bake - but when I don't feel like baking from scratch, these brownies are a good go-to! People always ask for the recipe, and all I have to say is Betty Crocker! The brownies come out great, they are perfectly fudgey and soft when cooled.