Betty Crocker™  Ultimate Fudge Brownies and Bars uploaded by HalaBetty Crocker™  Ultimate Fudge Brownies and Bars uploaded by Grizette M.
Betty Crocker™  Ultimate Fudge Brownies and Bars

Betty Crocker™ Ultimate Fudge Brownies and Bars

BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker® Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix.
Premium brownie mix with Hershey®'s.
Hershey®'s fudge pouch & melt away chips in the mix.
Hershey®'s fudge.
Makes 8x8 pan.

Betty Crocker™  Ultimate Fudge Brownies and Bars
Betty Crocker™ Ultimate Fudge Brownies and Bars
  • "It was very good and not hard." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this" in 1 review
Tynaya B.
These brownies are everything. It's super moist . I would recommend you try to get fancy with it and get some ice cream and cookies and mix the brownies in the ice cream and make a ice cream sandwich out of it. You can get it from any grocery store. And I would recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Betty Crocker brownie mix always turns out well. They come out moist and very chocolatey. This box of brownie mix can be found at any grocery store. I would buy it again and I would definitely suggest it to brownie lovers.
Dani F.
This is my favorite brownie mix for sure. It’s so chocolatey and gooey and amazing. Everyone constantly asks me once a week to make these brownies and i usually do because they’re that good. Will absolutely purchase again
Rachel P.
['Falfurrias', 'TX'], TX
When craving some really good and quick brownies, my family and I always run to this brand!!! They are so good that I cannot count the amount of times we have bought this product!! Many people in my family enjoy them
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
By far the best brownie mix there is out there. Doesn’t take much to make these brownies. They come out moist and are full of CHOCOLATE!!!!!! Fudgy goodness is the best way to describe these awesome brownies!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
When I was pregnant I hated sweets. Just walking past something made me feel sick but one of my co workers was moving and this was her favorite brownie mix so I went to the store and made them and the smell was so enticing I gave in and I am obsessed. Every time I go to the store I buy like 3 of them so I can have them whenever I want and I love that it is so cheap. These are really delicious
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
BROWNIES IS GREAT BUT THIS IS FUDGE BROWNIES ! love love ! I tried this and love it I almost ate it all . It taste great and it’s just so tasty . Ive bought more since than and my whole family enjoy it .
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
A perfect go to brownie when just looking for a classic fudge taste! They’re super easy to make and end up with a wonderful taste! The price is awesome too and can’t be beat. I like to make them in a smaller pan so they end up thick!
Kelly A.
Irving, TX
Easy to make, does not take too long and great flavor. Perfect mix between cakes and chewy. If not making from scratch these are my go to. I’d love to see a toffee mix in flavor for one of my future purchases.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love this brand of brownies! They are super affordable and easy to make. I make them all the time for parties or family gatherings. I can find them easily at most stores. I get compliments on them all the time && recommend!!
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Does anyone else prefer cold brownies over hot?! they taste wonderful and gooey
Claire M.
How long do you suggest putting this in the oven for?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
What does this taste like after baking it?
Charl L.
How long do these take to make?
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Are they going to make a similar product to replace these they are life ?