BY BETTY CROCKER

aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
love my better crocker brownie mixes. i have been baking this way for years.. since i was a young girl.. the brownies always come out good and you can stir in any other toppings you like! i even make cheesecake brownies sometimes by adding the cheese mix on top and swirling with a toothpick for a design.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
love betty crocker! i really love all her baking products but most of all her chocolate brownie mix because its so easy to make and we love to eat these with milk. i love add some almonds or even peacans to this to give it some diffrent textioure.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Midlothian, TX
These Brownies can dry out easily, but I found if you use Greek yogurt instead of oil, they are more moist and not so flat. They are quick and easy and taste amazing with some vanilla ice cream.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Modesto
One of my ultimate favorite mixes from Betty Croger. They brownies always turn out so delicious. They are never dry. They are always moist enough so you can enjoy eating them.
Emily H.
Emily H.
I love these because they are really chocolatey and the flavor is intense. I love baking and these are one of my favorite things to make.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love it !! So rich and fudgy! Great with a nice glass of milk to watch a movie with. So yummy and easy to make!! Highly recommend !!
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Lafayette, IN
I am a fudge brownie girl my self. I found these to be more on the dry side and I followed the recipe exactly
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Buffalo Grove
Yum! Great brownies that hit the spot when it comes to chocolatey-deliciousness! Easy to bake too.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
these are create. I live in a dorm room and it's really easy to make this without a real kitchen
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Perfect chocolatey taste that is not to overpowering. Moist brownies, easy to make, and ready in little time.