BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Hamburger Helper Ultimate Cheeseburger Macaroni. Made with pasta, naturally flavored seasoning mix & creamy cheddar cheese sauce add ground beef & vegetables. It also includes a sauce pouch to bring a burst of flavor to each bite

• Hamburger Helper Ultimate Cheeseburger Macaroni.
  • Cheddar cheese sauce.
  • Pasta, naturally flavored seasoning mix & creamy cheddar cheese sauce.
  • Add ground beef & vegetables.
  • Per 1/3 cup as packaged: 160 Calories.
  • 1.5g Sat fat, 8% DV.
  • 540mg Sodium, 23% DV.
  • 5g Sugars.
  • Net Wt 8.5 oz (240 g).

Ingredients: Enriched Macaroni (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Soybean Oil, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Whey, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Ricotta Cheese* (Whey, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt), Buttermilk, Dextrose, Cheddar Cheese* (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Color Added, Onion*, Mono and Diglycerides, Yeast Extract, Sodium Alginate, Tomato*, Lactic Acid, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil), Xanthan Gum, Potassium Phosphate, Garlic*, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Glucose Syrup*, Sugar, Pectin, Sodium Caseinate, Enzymes, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Cream Freshness Preserved by Sorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Rosmary Extract. *Dried.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this meal from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan.
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This version of hamburger helper is one of my favorite dishes to prepare when I don’t have too much time and I’m looking for an easy to prepare meal that taste delicious. I’m overall satisfied and it is an inexpensive meal.
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
My family's favorite boxed meal. I cook every night when possible. I love that I can serve dinner quickly on those late nights, while still eating at home. Easy to prepare and is ready in no time.
Kaitlin A.
Apo, AP
I am always up for a quick, tasty meal. We live a busy busy life. The ultimate cheeseburger macaroni helps us ramp up a quick and delicious meal when it’s late at night and we need to eat.
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
Utilimate anything normally means better. This was easy to make and great in flavor. I dont buy it often but when im in mood its always enjoyable and delicious. Love how easy and cheesy it is
Krishii P.
I used to make so many meals out of this box! It was quick easy to make and so yum!! The price was super reasonable especially since I was in college and money was tight. Def recommend
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is soooo good. You know that beautiful goat cheese dip they serve at Mexican food restaurants? This is it! Just add your favorite salsa or really
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Betty CrOcker Ultimate cheeseburger macaroni is absolutely delicious and easy to make for the whole family
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
This is a good dish for the kiddos. My daughter loves this but i have now created my own versions which are alot healthier