Betty Crocker™ Tuna Helper Tuna Creamy Pasta uploaded by Dione P.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Enriched Pasta (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Corn Starch, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Carrots*, Buttermilk, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Oil (canola, soybean and/or sunflower oil), Monoglycerides, Parsley*, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Spice, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent).*Dried

Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
My husband hates tuna helper but my daughters and I absolutely crave the stuff. They even especially enjoy it when I add things like fresh spinach to it. We pair with a generous side salad and it's a hit!
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
Working full time and being just about a full time everything, mom, homemaker, etc, I NEED easy dinners. This falls into the category of easy dinners and is easily adaptable, making it perfect.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I tried this once for lunch at work and not impressed. It didn't have much flavor and I didn't like it mixed with the pasta. I'm weird about my tuna.
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
Tuna helper is a quick and easy way to have supper as well as a good way of eating tuna. I have always been in love with this stuff
Christina G.
Dinuba, Ca
This is a great product for those days when you want something done under an hour. The taste is great and does the trick.
samantha n.
logan, OH
The tuna helper is about the only helper we like in our house it is so good i make some mashed potatoes to go with it.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Betty Crocker Tuna Helper Classic Creamy Pasta is alright, but I prefer the chicken and hamburger varieties.
Alicia D.
Hamburger helper. Only with tuna. What do you think your momma will say when you tell her about this one?!
Destiny T.
Super yummy! Not a big fan or beef, I'm more of a tuna girl! Perfect fast supper!