BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Apple Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Sunflower Oil†, Color (vegetable juice, spirulina extract, fruit juice, annatto extract, and turmeric extract), Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax.

†Adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

Samantha C.
Woodruff, SC
I love this product so much! The flavor of all the individual gummies are amazing and they are very affordable! You can buy them basically anywhere. The characters are very cute and make snack time very fun for my toddlers I keep. They love poppy and the other little troll characters.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
I’m a big kid and the trolls are so cute to me! I picked these up just on a whim at Meijer and I will say they weren’t what I expected, but not bad I will surely pass these along to my nephews I think they will love them!
lacie h.
Stanford, CA
cutest little fruit snacks i’ve ever had. I bought them for my little cousins but actually fell in love. they are so tasty and cute and flavorful. also has no artificial flavors which is great as well.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
My kids love the trolls fruit snacks . Good value, usually grab a bunch when on sale at Kroger ! Perfect for school snacks , or road trip snacks . Not messy .
Eileen P.
New Bedford, MA
My daughter absolutely love these. The only problem is that there are only six pieces in a bag. She basically goes through the box in two days
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Great little fruit snacks. Very tasty and has a good texture. Perfect for snacking or taking in your lunch to school or work.

Walmart