BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Water, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Milk Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor), Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Nonfat Milk), Corn Starch, Canola Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Modified Cellulose, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Color Added, Nonfat Milk. Freshness Preserved By Potassium Sorbate.

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,399 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate? Most of America am I right am I right??! That's right most of America loves chocolate. And if you are looking for a chocolate fix in a Preston this is the product for you
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
This frosting is so delicious! I absolutely love chocolate, and this frosting has plenty of it! I purchased it at Walmart. I just used it on top of a Betty Crocker cake mix. It is a nice creamy texture with crunch chocolate chips. I will definitely use it again.
Kelsey E.
Groton, CT
my favorite frosting by far because it is so rich and decadent. Any time i get a chance to bake I always choose this frosting. Get your glass of milk out though because it will require you to chug some in order to wash it down! you can usually get it on sale for $1 too!
Melissa R.
Betty Crocker makes the best frostings! The chocolate fudge chip is my go to because it can be used with pretty much any flavor cake and it's going to taste AMAZING! It's also perfect by the spoonful whenever your sweet tooth shows itself.
Emily S.
Elizabeth, CO
Have you ever heard that term, 'finger lickin' good?' Well, this would fit that criteria. It's hard for it to make it outside of the container without a little bit going onto your finger into your mouth. It's very chocolatey and it's hard to even make a homemade frosting that tastes this good. Thank the LORD for chocolate!!!
Nadeene I.
Cordova, TN
I use this on every cake I make! My husband loves the chocolate frosting and it is super! I have tried other brands but the taste is just not that great! This one is very light simple with rich in flavor! It is very creamy when spreading! We also use it for strawberries!
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
Unless I make it from scratch, Betty Crocker is my go-to brand for everything baking. The frosting tastes just as good as homemade & makes any kind of cake much more enjoyable. YUM!
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Cheap and reliable. There's always one of these on sale. It is always good to keep one in the pantry in case you have to bake a cake asap because you forgot someone's birthday
Priscilla M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So rich, so creamy! Very good so much chocolate. You can never go wrong with chocolate. It has a milky yet rich flavore that goes great on any cake, cupcake or even a spoon :)
Sylvia R.
This product is soooooo GOOD. If you want a true chocolate taste then this is the frosting for you. Betty Crocker frostings ROCK!! The flavor of the chocolate is awesome.