BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients:Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pear Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Dextrose Color (Vegetable Juice, Fruit Juice, Spirulina Extract and Turmeric Extract), Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax.

Adds a Trivial Amount of Fat.

Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
These are a wonderful snack for on the go or just sitting at home. My grandson loved them so much he ate 2 packs at once.I love that they are easy to carry with for a snack when we are out and about. Priced right and thomas is so cute. Great snack for kids of all ages.
Misti  B.
Midland, TX
My kids can't get enough of these! They are great for an on the go treat to pack in school lunches or to pack for car rides. Plus they love the fun character shapes.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I was so excited when we found these in our grocery store. My son is a huge fan of Thomas and fruit snacks so it was a double win.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my sons favorite snacks for home & school. When looking for a somewhat healthy snack we always go for these
Susan B.
Bristol, RI
Great snacks for kids. Indivudually wrapped and easy to take on the go. Plus includes boxtops. Good product.
Abby H.
I love fruit snacks. That are a great snack to have when rushing out the door or for a packed lunch.