Betty Crocker™ Thomas & Friends Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Thomas & Friends Fruit Flavored Snacks. Naturally flavored with assorted fruit flavors. Contains no artificial flavors and colors from artificial sources. Excellent source of vitamin C. Free from fat and gluten.

• Thomas & Friends Fruit Flavored Snacks.
  • Assorted fruit flavors.
  • Naturally flavored.
  • Now with: No artificial flavors.
  • No colors from artificial sources.
  • Per pouch: 80 Calories.
  • 0g Sat fat, 0% DV.
  • 25mg Sodium, 1% DV.
  • 10g Sugars.
  • 10 - 0.8 oz (22.6 g) Pouches.
  • Net Wt 8 oz (226 g).

Warning Text: Keep Kids Safe!To avoid choking, give Fruit Flavored Snacks only to children who can easily swallow chewy foods. Children should be seated and supervised while eating.

Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Pear Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Dextrose Color (Vegetable Juice, Fruit Juice, Spirulina Extract and Turmeric Extract), Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax.Adds a Trivial Amount of Fat.

Buy on Walmart
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
These are a wonderful snack for on the go or just sitting at home. My grandson loved them so much he ate 2 packs at once.I love that they are easy to carry with for a snack when we are out and about. Priced right and thomas is so cute. Great snack for kids of all ages.
Misti  B.
Midland, TX
My kids can't get enough of these! They are great for an on the go treat to pack in school lunches or to pack for car rides. Plus they love the fun character shapes.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
I was so excited when we found these in our grocery store. My son is a huge fan of Thomas and fruit snacks so it was a double win.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my sons favorite snacks for home & school. When looking for a somewhat healthy snack we always go for these
Susan B.
Bristol, RI
Great snacks for kids. Indivudually wrapped and easy to take on the go. Plus includes boxtops. Good product.
Abby H.
I love fruit snacks. That are a great snack to have when rushing out the door or for a packed lunch.