BY BETTY CROCKER #18 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Edible Image (Sugar, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Water, Coconut Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Color Added, Tapioca Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Algin, Soy Lecithin, Blue 1 Lake, Red 3, Red 40 Lake, Yellow Lakes 5 & 6), Salt, Red 40, Niacin, Iron, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Natural Flavor, Thiamin Mononitrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Riboflavin, A B Vitamin (Folic Acid).

Nic S.
These are not my go to cookie mix. They are easy to make, but they don’t turn out the greatest. There is a weird after taste and I think it has to do with the food dye and the edible sticker. There fun for kids but that’s about it. I wouldn’t buy again unless my son wanted to do this as an activity together.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
I bought these to make with my son, who is 5. They are really easy to assemble and we had a lot of fun putting the faces on. Once baked they spread and looked a little funny but they were still cute and my son was so excited to eat them. I, personally, felt that the flavor was not very good. They were very bland and I was pretty disappointed, but my son loved them, so I guess it's a win.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I baked these with my kids. Not only were they delicious but the look of a ninja turtle appealed to my kids. I love Betty Crocker mixes. They're easy and it gives me and my kids something we can do together. Go to your local Walmart and pick it up, I promise you won't be disappointed.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
I made these recently with my son. Super cute idea not too expensive at all. Now the thing I hated was the taste. Too plain. Maybe its all the food coloring they use in them. Love the package and the sugar sheets that bake right into the cookie but super lacking on taste.
TeMana D.
We recently just grabbed a box like this because my son really likes the ninja turtles and he also likes cookies so thats why we ended up getting them but their very delicious and fun to make for the kids
Emily G.
Corinth, MS
My son absolutely adores Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so when I found this particular box of mix I was excited to surprise him for his birthday. It was great. So moist and he loved it! His little friends loved it too!
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Merelzz H.
Los Angeles, CA
These are really fun to do with your kids. I know my son loved these so much. He loved the idea of being able to eat his favorite tv characters. The price value is great. It totally made my expectations. Most definitely I  recommend to other.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
This is literally the only mix I go too when we have a quick last Minute family get together. Everybody loves it specifically the children ! Recommend !
Stacy S.
My kids love these! The find delicious and fun to play with before eating. Love how i can quickly grab a few packs and throw them in my bag for a snack