BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and Chunks (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, milkfat, butterfat, soy lecithin, artificial flavor, milk), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% or less of: Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Carob Powder, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

• Do I change temperature and time settings for baking two ...3 Answers
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
I am a baker by trade. I only use Betty Crocker mixes!

I use the brownie mix to make my famous turtle cheesecake cupcakes. They are to die for!

Super yummy, moist, easy to bake, and did I mention DELICIOUS? Very affordable if you’re on a budget. You can’t go wrong with any Betty Crocker products!
Rachel R.
This Brownie mix is really good! My family and I have always enjoyed Betty Crocker’s mixes and this one is a new favorite. We were out of vegetable oil so instead I used Coconut oil and that gave it a wonderful flavor! I recommend this mix for anyone’s sweet tooth! ❤️ #SnackAttack
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
The brownies can put you in a chocolate coma. No I’m serious I love chocolate and these brownies give me a great fix. They are so good, and the different kinds of chocolate make them delicious. I am very happy with them.
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
I love ALL brownies. The brand does not matter but I always find myself picking up this one every time because of how chocolatey it is. Everyone loves it when I bake these brownies and they’re usually gone so quickly!
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Yummmm! You can't really go to wrong with instant brownies, but these already have the add-ins?! Yes please! I always take mine out at the minimum baking time and then let them cool. I think these are my favorite!
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
If I could give this 10 stars I would. Love how it’s so chocolately and chunky. Great taste. Kids love it and so do adults. For holidays I decorate with some frostings roses and it looks store bought.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
I love these! So yummy and the fact it’s super affordable doesn’t help. I already have a brownie addiction! The double chocolate chips are what make it the best.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
These Betty Crocker Delights triple chunk supreme brownies are the bomb dot com! They are very chocolatey because the brownies also come with chocolate chunks and semi sweet chocolate chips to mix into the batter. They're easy to mix up (takes 3 ingredients) & bake (about 30 minutes). Everyone at my house likes when I make these!
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
I'm a junk food lover ! Brownies are my favorite ! Usually at the grocery store these are on sale 10/$10 you know I have to stock up! I love a fresh baked warm gooey brownie! These always bake to perfection and are super yummy!
Crystal B.
I absolutely love the Betty Crocker Super Triple Chunk Brownie mix. I have never been good at getting brownies to turn out right, but these never fail me. They are always so moist and chewy. They are absolutely delicious and they also stay fresh for several days when placed in a sealed container.
Patty C.
Denton
Do I change temperature and time settings for baking two pans at once