GroceryPantryBetty Crocker
Betty Crocker Supreme Original Brownie Mix

Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Chocolate Flavored Syrup (high fructose corn syrup, high maltose corn syrup, water, cocoa processed with alkali, corn starch, palm oil, ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, citric acid, salt, potassium sorbate [preservative], artificial flavor), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% or less of: Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Carob Powder, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

Where can I find the cooking instructions by by pan size? The box only has 3 sizes. I have an 8 x 4 pan
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Becky  F.
Morehead, KY
Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix uploaded by Becky  F.
Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix uploaded by Becky  F.
Purchased at: Kroger
Betty Crocker never disappoints, when I make these brownies they always turn out so delicious, ive bought this brand for years and will continue, the mix is so easy to make and quick, its affordable and I definitely will repurchase, I recommend these to everyone
Janae  C.
Fayetteville, NC
These never seem to fail me. Always my go to when craving chocolate. Perfectly fudge on the inside & the top always has a little crunch. Mm!
Emma B.
Belchertown, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
i usually make the betty crocker fudge brownies however for some reason my local supermarkets are no longer carrying it or have suddenly run out. i decided to give this one a try. it’s ok. it’s not as moist as the fudge brownie mix but it will do if you are craving brownies. still better than the milk chocolate ones. wouldn’t say a go to but definitely a second option.
Marie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Makes the best brownies! There are chocolate chips in this mix too. Makes them so chocolatey and wonderful when they melt in the oven!
Meghann K.
Hemet, CA
First off. I love brownies and when I want some quick (somewhat quick) I reach for these! Super moist and fudgy!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
This is such a great baking mix. It is so easy to use! Very very affordable and perfect for any occasion. This is one of the best tasting mixes and very affordable.
Michael R.
Cleveland, TN
Really chewy rich brownies. Really good and easy to make. Very few things needed. They are so good. Perfect late night treat.
Kim P.
North Aurora, IL
Always my go to for a last minute dessert. Baked all the way thru. Add to it the supreme Milk Chocolate Frosting. Also try - Betty Crocker Delights Brownie Mix Supreme Walnut and it’s a hit.
Azia B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Very delicious and great tasting :) this mix isn’t too expensive which is a pro and you can be creative by adding mix-ins if desired.
katherine C.
CRIDERSVILLE, OHIO
when using this I add walnuts and the family loves it. the price is good for me it makes for]a good snake or a treat for a teacher that loves brownies