Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix uploaded by Gabriella S.Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix uploaded by Simone C.

BY BETTY CROCKER #72 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Chocolate Flavored Syrup (high fructose corn syrup, high maltose corn syrup, water, cocoa processed with alkali, corn starch, palm oil, ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, citric acid, salt, potassium sorbate [preservative], artificial flavor), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% or less of: Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Carob Powder, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

Buy on Walmart*
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
My favorite brownie mix of all time. They chocolate syrup just brings that extra something that the brownie mix can't do on it's own. They are so soft and taste just incredible.
Lisa B.
This is the best boxed brownie mix I have found! I have tried countless and this is by far the best flavor and texture wise. It is rich and moist and wonderful! You can find these at any grocery store. Follow the ingredients exactly but check on them while baking. Once you can really start smelling them check with a toothpick to see if it comes out clean yet. Nothing worse than over baked brownies!
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
Betty Crocker brownie, cake, and cookie mixes never disappoint. They're easy to prepare, quick to cook, and everyone always loves them. They are usually very reasonably priced compared to other brands and, when it comes to making one small quick batch of brownies, feels more cost-effective than fully home-made.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
I love baking and I love brownies!! This mix is to die for and is super duper easy to make! The box mix is super affordable and easy to make. The flavors are so good and chocolatey!! I have used this particular box mix multiple times, and keep coming back for more!
M W.
Saginaw, MI
This is the BEST brownie mix. The brownies are consistently fluffy, rich, and really delicious. They're easy to make and make a good amount, too. Totally exceeded my expectations after trying other brands and types. The original supreme from Betty Crocker reigns supreme.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
I love brownies. This is one of the brownie mixes that I always reach for. If you love brownies then you will love this. I get this from my local grocery for an affordable price. I always buy this to make my brownies with. Definitely satisfied with this brand.
Ritu S.
Bridgewater , NJ
I love the brownie mix! It makes it so easy to make brownies. There easy to read instructions and doesn't require many ingredients. It also doesn't require any cooking skills. I buy this very often and I recommend this product to others.
Kristin E.
Sherwood, AR
These brownies are so easy to make. You can make them by yourself or with someone. They are fun to make. They are sooo delicious. Such good flavor and so moist. I bought them at target and made them immediately after I bought them because the box makes them look so good and they are!
Mackenzie C.
Douglasville, GA
Delicious. Amazing. I like the option to do more fudgey or more cakey. I always choose more cakey and MAN are they good. They're such and good consistency and beat out other brands because of their amazing cake like abilities.
Micaela R.
Dallas, TX
For how easy it is to make these, these are so so good. They are the best fresh out of the oven. My family sometimes likes ice cream with them, but I enjoy hot brownies all on it's own! I've bought many times.
SHANNON G.
LAVON, TX
Where can I find the cooking instructions by by pan size? The box only has 3 sizes. I have an 8 x 4 pan