BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Salt, Lemon Juice Solids, Baking Soda, Whey, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Color Added. Freshness Preserved by BHT.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Lemon bars? Can you use this mix to just make lemon cake?...1 Answers
  • Can you really taste that they are box made? I prefer fre...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
The lemon bar dessert of this brand is really really good. I really love another brand that I committed to years ago if I don’t make this dessert homemade (my recipe is better ;) ) but I decided to give this brand a shot since they were on clearance at Walmart. They taste really close to being almost homemade. They’re really lemony and I love that I don’t like them too sweet and this one isn’t too sweet.
Desaree M.
These are really good & not too hard to make either. I really like lemon & decided to try these out & they turned out amazing. I love that you can taste the lemon & it's not too rich either. I recommend trying out this product.
Mara S.
Hartland, MI
I usually make from scratch lemon bars, but in a hurry or in a pinch, these work good enough. You can tell they are from a mix, but that is because we are spoiled and know what fresh tastes like.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
These are really good too! if you love lemon, you'll love these. they really pack a punch with the lemon flavor, and they're very sweet. great for cookouts and family parties in the summer.
Kimberly H.
These are great when in a hurry. Just be careful not to over bake them. I have enjoyed them and taken to several gatherings.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
Really good lemon bars. I would speculate that if someone showed up with these at a party that they were homemade!
Rachael M.
Love this stuff, great for thanksgiving or big parties. This has a mild lemon flavor and is great for kids too
Fiona B.
N.e.lincs, Grimsby
These are lovely sweet treat, very easy to bake even for new bakers. They taste lovely, not to bitter. Perfect for a sweet treat or a after dinner snack.
G G.
Lemon bars? Can you use this mix to just make lemon cake? And does this have a strong lemon flavor?
HannahJo G.
Can you really taste that they are box made? I prefer fresh but I get SOO busy and if I could cut corners this would definitely be the dish I wouldn't mind going easy on.