Betty Crocker™ Supreme Frosted Brownie Mix uploaded by MJ S.Betty Crocker™ Supreme Frosted Brownie Mix uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY BETTY CROCKER #97 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Sugar, Chocolate Flavored Frosting (sugar, water, high maltose corn syrup, palm oil, corn starch, cocoa processed with alkali, canola oil, salt, distilled monoglycerides, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate [preservative], natural and artificial flavor, sodium stearoyl lactylate, citric acid, sodium acid pyrophosphate, color added, nonfat milk), Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% or less of: Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Carob Powder, Artificial Flavor.

Buy on target.com
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
These were pretty good. They are soft and come with a chocolately frosting. The price was a little steep from giant eagle. They could have a little more chocolate flavor. Overall I am satisfied but it’s not my favorite boxed brownie mix.
Sara R H.
Kings Mountain, NC
Made these for my step daughter a for Halloween and hilariously I don't think I've seen them happier. They loved assisting me with the short baking process and decorating them at the end. Best part of all, THEY WERE YUMMY!
Nikole D.
Easy to make and fun activity to do with the kids. I found this to be a great product just like all Betty Crocker products. I bought this at Walmart. I like that almost everything you need is in the box. Great flavor.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My teenage boys love these frosted brownies . They are very easy to make and the instructions are easy to follow.I do hope in the future they make a gluten free with non gmo ingredients so I could eat them as well. Not that I haven't tried once you smell them you can't resist just a taste.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of the things I make during Halloween. I am a repeat user and really like this mix. It comes with everything that I need. I can normally find this in my local grocery store. I love the flavor and that the brownies don't come out dry. I would recommend this to anyone.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I recently bought these for Halloween, and they turned out great, the price is really affordable, and they are super easy to make. The flavor was bold and tasted great, I loved decorating them, and my kids absolutely enjoyed them. I will definitely buy again, next year.
Marvelis T.
Bought these for Halloween this year and the kids loved them. They were so delicious too. The kids loved defeating them and it we a blast. Making memories with the kids in the kitchen is so important and wonderful.
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Baked these with my daughters around halloween, purchased from an end cap at walmart they came out so cute! And my girls had lots of fun helping i love that each holiday comes with special treats
Brianna M.
Corp Christi, TX
These are so amazing these really bring out the fun in holloween I love baking during every holiday and these sure bring the life out of the party everyone loves them they are so cute and yummy
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Good product. it has a nice moistness and then it also has a nice flavor and crispness to it also. It was never dry like some brownies using a mix can be