BY BETTY CROCKER #76 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavor), Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Starch, Salt, Leavening (baking soda and sodium aluminum phosphate), Molasses Powder, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carob Powder, Color Added, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat and soy; may contain milk ingredients.

Janet M.
Prattville , AL
This is delicious! My boyfriend is obsessed with these and always brings a pack home for me to make. Super easy and the results taste just like it was homemade. I love how they are gooey and it combines the best of two desserts.
Courtney J.
The best of both worlds. Kudos to whoever thought of the idea of a cookie brownie because sometimes you gotta have it...but you just cant choose. I've purchased this at Kroger but you9 would be able to find at any grocery store. I prefer my cookies soft/undercooked(yes I know that's bad :( ), so I tend to cut a little of the cook time so my cookie doesn't overcook more than I'd like.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I just made these the other night and they were gone in a day. They taste amazing and I love betty Crocker. I try all kinds of different stuff. It's easy to make and taste amazing. It's cheap and I normally buy at DG or Kroger or Wal-Mart. It's worth a try.
Erica M.
Tucson , AZ
This is some of my favorite brownies ! If you love cookies like me you're gonna love these! I am a repeat user of these, they are simple to make but I do suggest lining the pan with foil or spraying with non stick spray because the bottom will get hard .
Julia L.
Bryn mawr, PA
These are amazing. Betty crocker cookie mix is delicious on it own but adding brownie makes it even better! This stuff is always a hit when I make them! Great value and great flavor! I love to bake and these are easy to make, affordable and delicious!
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
this is so good!!!when young decided cookies or brownies .....cookie brownie is the way to go!!!the price was good the product was even better...chewy and soft I can't even describe how yummy it was and my family enjoyed it so much!!!much try!!
Lindsay L.
This is the perfect dessert! Warm, gooey, fudgy brownie and delicious chocolate chip cookie all rolled into one...what more could you want? Betty Crocker is often on sale at my grocery store so I can get this for a really great price too!
Emelina v.
oakland , CA
I love love cookie brownies. I bake them all the time. This is one of the best Baking mix i have tried . The brownie with the cookie mix tate so delicious and its very easy to make. Anyone can make it and enjoy the delite
Lauren W.
Dunkirk, MD
Who doesn't like to eat their body weight in cookie brownies that have an excellent flavor but at the same time have a Big Bang for their buck. Head over to Wally World and be completely satisfied for life.
Victoria G.
Love this! This brownie/cookie combination is one of my go to crowd-pleaser recipes... so happy that Betty Crocker made it even easier to make both at the same time. Will be repurchasing for sure!
Mary T.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product! I've made 3 recipes easily, taking me under an hour for each! I was wondering if anyone else has any great recipes for this product? I'd love to try something new.
Kyla C.