Betty Crocker™ Supreme Cookie Brownie Bar Mix

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavor), Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Starch, Salt, Leavening (baking soda and sodium aluminum phosphate), Molasses Powder, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carob Powder, Color Added, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat and soy; may contain milk ingredients.

When do you make these?
I love this product! I've made 3 recipes easily, taking me under an hour for each! I was wondering if anyone else has any great recipes for this product? I'd love to try something new.
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Supreme Cookie Brownie Bar Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Morgantown, WV
So easy to make and soooooo tasty. It was honestly hard not to eat the whole pan in one sitting. Minimal ingredient list which makes it extra easy and reasonable cooking time. All around great bake at home treat!
Troy, MO
I do have to say Betty Crocker Supreme cookie brownie is so good I was a little reluctant at first but with my daughter suggested we try it I figured why not it's two things that I really like let's put it together it's got to be good and it is it is so good I can't stress enough that if you haven't tried this you should so get some Betty Crocker Supreme cookie brownie
Knox, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This cookie brownie bar mix makes for a delicious afternoon snack. My kids are always asking for either brownies, or cookies. With this mix they can have booth. It’s super cheap and tastes so good. I make it often.
Organic, Gluten Free
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I just made these the other night and they were gone in a day. They taste amazing and I love betty Crocker. I try all kinds of different stuff. It's easy to make and taste amazing. It's cheap and I normally buy at DG or Kroger or Wal-Mart. It's worth a try.
Fort Riley, KS
this is so good!!!when young decided cookies or brownies .....cookie brownie is the way to go!!!the price was good the product was even better...chewy and soft I can't even describe how yummy it was and my family enjoyed it so much!!!much try!!
No Special Diet
This is the perfect dessert! Warm, gooey, fudgy brownie and delicious chocolate chip cookie all rolled into one...what more could you want? Betty Crocker is often on sale at my grocery store so I can get this for a really great price too!
Dunkirk, MD
Who doesn't like to eat their body weight in cookie brownies that have an excellent flavor but at the same time have a Big Bang for their buck. Head over to Wally World and be completely satisfied for life.
Low Carb
Avon
These were SOOOO good. Made this the other day and everyone was so surprised how good they turned out. It made a full pan and they came out thick, soft in the middle, and a little crispy on the outside. Perfect. Can’t wait to make more 😍
Halal
Love this! This brownie/cookie combination is one of my go to crowd-pleaser recipes... so happy that Betty Crocker made it even easier to make both at the same time. Will be repurchasing for sure!
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
I didn’t think I’d ever be more in love with brownies and chocolate chip cookies till I found these. Wow. I don’t know how else’s to describe these bars. They’re amazing!