BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Marie M.
Halifax , NS
These cakes taste amazing and are so quick and easy. Most people can't even tell that it is from a box! I sometimes make this and add it to my ice-cream. I will be buying this again!
Rebekah O.
Glasgow, Glasgow
The Betty Crocker cake mixes are great, especially when you’re running low on time and can’t make one from scratch! They are really moist and fluffy. Of course they taste amazing too! They’re relatively well priced so I’d definitely recommend.
Meghan S.
Edmonton
So easy to make, very convenient when you're in a rush! The cake is moist and the icing pairs perfectly! Bought at Walmart. I have purchased this box cake mix many times. I was very happy with the end product, will use again! I intend to purchase this for my next birthday!.
Evelyn G.
Cochin
This is a great mix for beginners who have just stepped into the kitchen. The cake is moist and spongy and just an absolute beauty. And if you pair it with the betty crocker frosting you feel like quite a chef in the kitchen without doing much at all. Betty Crocker mix is a staple in my kitchen. It is readily available and easy to whip up if you have a sweet tooth like me.
Ann marie D.
halifax, NS
I bake a lot of cakes, and when i need a mix cake this is my go to. The french vanilla is so delicious, the golden has a great texture for layering. Easy to play with by using milk instead of water, adding an extra egg, or some butter.
Stevie G.
Florence , ON
If your going to go with boxed cake mix Betty knows what she's doing! This is my go to for fast, easy and delicious cake. I do substitute oil for butter to give that rich taste but it's still tastes good without any substitutes.
Fatima K.
Super moist just like the box says. Great for busy moms it's so easy and fool proof. Always have a box at home so I can have a freshly baked cake in no time. Can be found in almost any grocery store.
Jaz A.
This cake mix is always in my pantry, it always comes out moist and you can't really mess it up. It takes 3 ingridients and you bake and you have a tasty cake in 45 mins or so.
Lihini D.
Melbourne
I love this cake mix especially the chocolate fudge one. One of my friends gave me this to try and it was amazing as I expected. I think it's not that pricey and very easy to make as well. Everyone should try this one!
Bushra A.
Betty crocker super moist cake mixes are the best ever, its easy to prepare and all flavours taste really good, when your making chocolate i add bit of coco powder to make it even more tasty.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?